Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Mario not even getting a run out tonight. Must be too busy tackling the injustices in the world (either that or he's been dropped for not scoring in 11 games)

Some people are deterred by failure but you insist on littering every page with it.

Bravo.

An interesting interview with the man himself.

No matter what you say about the lad he is tremendous entertainment.

Balotelli = legend

The Lad is a fucking great!

My favourite player right now!

I'm convinced the Sun makes half of these stories about Balotelli up. There are thousands about him on their website, ranging from him swimminh with dolphins, to wanting a balcony built on his flat so he can have a hot tub and a high powered telescope installed.

I'm convinced the Sun makes half of these stories about Balotelli up. There are thousands about him on their website, ranging from him swimminh with dolphins, to wanting a balcony built on his flat so he can have a hot tub and a high powered telescope installed.

To be fair i wouldn't put it past the boy if half these stories were actually true

I'm convinced the Sun makes half of these stories about Balotelli up.

It'd be more surprising if half the stories the Sun prints are actually true.

If you were 20 years old and made as much money as Lichtenstein every year I dare say you'd have some madcap ideas on how to spend it.

Archived