You rage, you lose

Big Gus

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, how would that make me a pedo? A guy in the year above me who is 17 shagged a 13 year old at a party, is he a paedo?

Erm, yes. :blink:

EDIT: I'd also like to second what Fudge posted. What a fucking tool you are.

Actually, how would that make me a pedo? A guy in the year above me who is 17 shagged a 13 year old at a party, is he a pedo?

Yes. Duh!

You're thick as fuck and quite frankly, I hope you die of AIDS.

:lol:

Dear Lichtieforlife,

Please stop! Give up, hide from this thread, there is NOTHING you can say which will rescue this situation, all you can do is take the slagging, stop trying to dig yourself out and move on. Nothing you say can make this better, it will only make it worse.

Dear Lichtieforlife,

Please stop! Give up, hide from this thread, there is NOTHING you can say which will rescue this situation, all you can do is take the slagging, stop trying to dig yourself out and move on. Nothing you say can make this better, it will only make it worse.

I seem to recall you've been giving him this advice since he started on here. If I were you, I'd give up now. You gave him a chance, just let him make a twat of himself. Your conscience is clear.

Made it to the end, but I now can't feel anything down the right hand side of my body... I thought strokes were the left hand side? It was so shit that it caused a reverse stroke? :unsure:

Made it to the end, but I now can't feel anything down the right hand side of my body... I thought strokes were the left hand side? It was so shit that it caused a reverse stroke? :unsure:

Er, no... :unsure: A stroke on the right side of the brain will affect the left side of the body and vice versa.

Hiya guys, am lichtieforlifes mate ken, ah wis oan his phone and I sed the hing aboot how that girl wud get it lol. It was just after ah shagged him at the cinema lyks.

Ask Lichtieforlife. He was having some sort of stroke during the video. He's the man to ask.

Archived