You rage, you lose

Big Gus

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having paused at 47 seconds, I decided to man up and listen to the whole song. Fucking hell.

I'm now listening to Stripped, Raped and Strangled by Cannibal Corpse to cleanse my memory of that; it's far less offensive.

She would get it.

No way is she 13, I'm only 16 anyway.

It doesn't matter. The age for legal consensual sex is 16.

U P33d0

In most US states it's actually 18 and the UK recently passed stringent anti-sex tourism laws to prevent folk from exploiting the previous legal loophole where one could go to another country where the age of consent is lower in order to have sex with what we would consider in the UK to be kids. Basically, if you go to another country under the premise of having sex with someone who is below the legal age of consent in this country then you are still liable to prosecution, not to mention the fact that you would already be breaking the US age of consent laws.

Just say "no" to underagers ;)

What a terrible song. One of the most annoying things about that video was that they all looked no older than 13, yet they're able to drive and go out partying. Wanted to punch that wee bawbag who was driving the sports car.

Archived