You rage, you lose

Big Gus

Indeed, normally I don't mind when people pick me up on stuff on here, it's just a laugh. But to claim I'm a pedo because of stuff that got put up by other folk as a joke is to fucking far.

No-one will ever believe that defense though :P

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, normally I don't mind when people pick me up on stuff on here, it's just a laugh. But to claim I'm a pedo because of stuff that got put up by other folk as a joke is to fucking far.

:lol:

Pure squirming.

It's the truth though, I don't actually know what to do.

Do what xbl told you to do a few pages back. Just leave it. Denying it was you is only making it worse - whether it was you or not. Say nothing else, it'll stop being funny shortly after you just drop the whole thing and no one can get a reaction from you.

And you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for the pesky fact that you tried to defend your 17 year-old pal for pumping a 13 year-old.

Do what xbl told you to do a few pages back. Just leave it. Denying it was you is only making it worse - whether it was you or not. Say nothing else, it'll stop being funny shortly after you just drop the whole thing and no one can get a reaction from you.

Well, good going for taking the fun out of this. Do you always piss on people's bonfires or is it just people who give peados a hard time you dislike?

Well, good going for taking the fun out of this. Do you always piss on people's bonfires or is it just people who give peados a hard time you dislike?

I wouldn't worry about it, he's not going to listen to me, but now I get to say "I told you so".

Just watched the video there for the first time. Well I managed until about 1:40 before my ears began to melt.

Anyone who watches How I Met Your Mother, will surely see the comparisons with this shite and the Robin Sparkles running joke.

Just watched the video there for the first time. Well I managed until about 1:40 before my ears began to melt.

Anyone who watches How I Met Your Mother, will surely see the comparisons with this shite and the Robin Sparkles running joke.

Excuse me! "Let's Go To the Mall" is an excellent song!

Somewhere in Arbroath a 16 year old fella will be sat behind his computer fucking loving this. L4L has got you all where he wants you. Some of you people really are thick, Lichtie has massively overachieved here.

Well played fella, keep these diddies going.

Look mate, just leave it. No one will ever buy your excuse. The post that your "friends" put up basically mirrors all of your other posts, punctuation etc...

You have made a mistake by saying you'd pump it. If you're not going to admit to it then take the slagging that you are due and leave it at that. Nothing, absolutely nothing you say or do will stop the slagging. I'm finding myself reading your posts between my fingers on this thread.

Think you're taking this a bit too seriously, no?

To be fair he could just 'not know' she was 13. I certainly thought she was a lot older!

There is a big difference between knowing and saying it and not knowing in the first place.

And the rules change a lot when you are 16, maybe he needs time adapting.

Yeah, although I knew she was under 16 since her mates would probably be the same age but no chance were they old enough to drive

Somewhere in Arbroath a 16 year old fella will be sat behind his computer fucking loving this. L4L has got you all where he wants you. Some of you people really are thick, Lichtie has massively overachieved here.

Well played fella, keep these diddies going.

I think he's behind his computer doing something else!

Archived