You rage, you lose

Big Gus

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enlighted us L4L please!

What I think has happened was I was in supervised study last period and some of my "mates" have taken my phone and posted in the thread I was in. I know you won't believe this btw :lol: but yeah I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Either that or someone has hacked my account.

What I think has happened was I was in supervised study last period and some of my "mates" have taken my phone and posted in the thread I was in. I know you won't believe this btw :lol: but yeah I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Either that or someone has hacked my account.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BULLSHIT.

laugh.giflaugh.gif do you really expect people to believe that?

This would only be believable if you now got your "mates" to post on this thread,admitting they did this to you.

Hibernia22 had a similar incident on a thread some time ago,when he accused his girlfriend of posting under his name.

However,when he managed to persuade her to post admitting she had done this,they whole thing was quickly resolved and his reputation remained intact.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Your more of an internet fail than the girl who sings this song.

I think my cringeometer has just exploded.

This would only be believable if you now got your "mates" to post on this thread,admitting they did this to you.

Hibernia22 had a similar incident on a thread some time ago,when he accused his girlfriend of posting under his name.

However,when he managed to persuade her to post admitting she had done this,they whole thing was quickly resolved and his reputation remained intact.

Could be possible, doubt it though. I have never said anyone would "get it" before in my life though.

Still, I feel everyone would believe you if your mates could see their way to hacking your account again and posting an explanation..

I never said they hacked it. I was sitting in class pretending to read a book with my phone in the book browsing P&B, I then posted in this thread saying I liked the song. I then got told to hand out some "scholar" sheets to other classes so I left the book on my seat. When I returned my mates had my phone out but I was more worried about them reading my texts tbh.

Archived