You rage, you lose

Big Gus

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't tell me this has actually been released as a single?

I found it actually quite sinister and disurbing, as it looks like a recruitment campaign video for some strange religious sect.

My concerns are reinorced by the fact that the black paedo rapper,is Marvin Andrews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

In this case, it's impossible. I made it as far as the fat peado rapper coming in to chat about school busses. An absolute abomination.

Didn't see a rapper. Managed to get annoyed by around 2m 30 seconds but only cause I realised this was a song about Saturday being the day after Friday and that I wouldn't get those 2m 30 seconds back. :rolleyes:

One of these songs where I was wondering the whole way through whether it's a parody or not. I didn't find it funny, so it has failed if that is the case. If it is a serious song, I can safely say it has also failed in that respect. I feel depressed.

Managed to go the whole way and not get mad btw.

Song's still shite, but not infuriating. The only song that has ever managed that with me is that shitty Crazy Frog Axl F thingy.

It is a genuine song, it's had something like 8 million hits on the youtubes before it got my attention, well, a friend sent me the link over the whole "Gotta have my bowl, gotta eat cereals" attempt at rhyming near the start.

I think I'll imbibe myself with plenty of booze before I go beyond the dodgy rap about school busses to the horrible end where I'm no doubt told Thursday, Thursday, is the day before Friday, Friday.

Archived