medda talbot

poops1960

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is your 'banter' standard summed up in a line and a bit. What a great month you've had since you joined. Keep up the good work.

are the boness supporters not a challenge anymore have you cleaned up there town want to come into the big league now

oh thats right we put rosey posey oot the cup i had forgot about that

Where is the ground in Irvine? I will be heading up from Ayr, also, parking available ok and does everyone go in the same end? I am a bit of a lucky mascot for the Talbot cup run this year so hopefully it will continue tomorrow!

Where is the ground in Irvine? I will be heading up from Ayr, also, parking available ok and does everyone go in the same end? I am a bit of a lucky mascot for the Talbot cup run this year so hopefully it will continue tomorrow!

Driving from Ayr you will pass uner the Mall and come to a large roundabout, take the first left go under the railway line and will come to another roundabout, take the last exit and go straight ahead. Sit there for 2 hours and then return home..

Driving from Ayr you will pass uner the Mall and come to a large roundabout, take the first left go under the railway line and will come to another roundabout, take the last exit and go straight ahead. Sit there for 2 hours and then return home..

:lol:

Beat me to it!

http://maps.google.c...=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Dunno about the parking (non-driver) but around Medda Park it's mainly residential so you should be OK to park in the street nearby I'd imagine. The Medda chaps should be able to fill you in....

Everyone enters via the same gate which is at the end of the park you approach from Wilson Avenue.

Hope you bring us more luck!

I would surmise that the police will have traffic cones in the immediate vicinity of Meadow park, i.e. Wilson Avenue. If you don't arrive early you'll find that parking spaces are at a premium and you will have to park quite a distance from the stadium. Cheers, c'mon the Dow.

are the boness supporters not a challenge anymore have you cleaned up there town want to come into the big league now

oh thats right we put rosey posey oot the cup i had forgot about that

For a team that's "big league" you're not half making a song and dance about beating the Rose in the Scottish Cup (for the first time in your history). I suppose it is a landmark moment for you. Contrary to being big league, you're really displaying a lot of wee team symptoms. There was a long time where hardly any Talbot posters bothered with this place and it looks for the most part as if a lot of the more balanced ones have done a runner and left it for dicks like you to have the run of the playground. Thank fvck Sonoframbo at least shows occasional flashes of inspiration or folk (outside Kirkintilloch) would fast be reaching a conclusion that Auchinleck's full of arseholes. Thankfully I've been there and know that they're not all as fvckin' daft as you.

For a team that's "big league" you're not half making a song and dance about beating the Rose in the Scottish Cup (for the first time in your history). I suppose it is a landmark moment for you. Contrary to being big league, you're really displaying a lot of wee team symptoms. There was a long time where hardly any Talbot posters bothered with this place and it looks for the most part as if a lot of the more balanced ones have done a runner and left it for dicks like you to have the run of the playground. Thank fvck Sonoframbo at least shows occasional flashes of inspiration or folk (outside Kirkintilloch) would fast be reaching a conclusion that Auchinleck's full of arseholes. Thankfully I've been there and know that they're not all as fvckin' daft as you.

Well said, he's a complete dickhead

As SOR said, you can park on the street. I usually park at the bowling club or at the chiropractic behind the high street. Just avoid parking at Aldi. A lot of folk get caught out with fines.

10/10 mate :lol:

Heh, I take it that's on a railway line or something??

What's the address of the ground? I have looked but can't find it. I appreciate the parking tips which I will use when I locate the actual ground - thanks :)

Heh, I take it that's on a railway line or something??

What's the address of the ground? I have looked but can't find it. I appreciate the parking tips which I will use when I locate the actual ground - thanks :)

Meadow Park, Wilson Avenue, Irvine.

anyone hear juniorkick talk this week , a right ding dong between john redmond and alan cotton over the talbotgate affair
Just listened to it there RRG! Who the f**k is Allan Cotton anyway?? I've certainly never heard of him! "Why would you feel sorry for Irvine Meadow, look at the size of squad they have got" :huh: Eh......we only have 19 players (and your are permitted to have 18 in a matchday squad so this only leaves 1 in reserve :huh: ). Am sure there will be a few clubs with 21/22 players approx. Even though John Redmond stuck up for Meadow on this occassion, he is a fud aswell ;)

daft breeds daft sorry son

Archived