medda talbot

poops1960

if there wasn't 3,000+ at the auchinleck v cumnock game ( your biggest rivals ) in the scottish cup then i doubt there will be 3,000 at this one , probably 1500 - 2,000. but hey you never know :) would be happy if it was alot higher than 3,000 at this game as it would be a great advert for the juniors but unfortunatley i dont see it , i imagine both teams are doing as much as they can to get more people along ?

Got to be 3000+ with 2999 coming from Talbot and a further 18,000 locked out ;)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who really cares what the crowd is , as long as both teams turn up , and as long as its a good game with the best team winning then thats the main thing. all junior fans will be interested too see what the outcome of this game is

who really cares what the crowd is , as long as both teams turn up , and as long as its a good game with the best team winning then thats the main thing. all junior fans will be interested too see what the outcome of this game is

I care what the crowd size will be, that's why I asked. Travelling all the way down from the other end of the country, I want to find out as much information as possible about what to expect. Two of the biggest clubs in the Juniors, why not?.:rolleyes:

Who's been Talbot's and Meadow's best players this season?. Who to watch out for for this game?.

The full Medda starting 11 ;)

Big Hughsie and Jaco (If he gets a start) up front, these 2 can score goals for fun, so can Barr on his day, McGeown and Fleming in the mid (The latter loving to run at defences) Turner (also mid, just back after a long lay off) Tricky little player and a great passer of the ball

The full Medda starting 11 ;)

Big Hughsie and Jaco (If he gets a start) up front, these 2 can score goals for fun, so can Barr on his day, McGeown and Fleming in the mid (The latter loving to run at defences) Turner (also mid, just back after a long lay off) Tricky little player and a great passer of the ball

I think turner is one of the best players in the league...i would like to see him in a talbot jersey

I think turner is one of the best players in the league...i would like to see him in a talbot jersey

Turner is a fantastic player and a nice guy to boot. It's good to see him back after his injury although I doubt he'll be in the starting 11 on Saturday.

would a irvine meadow v boness , or auchinleck boness scottish cup final for example not be the biggest game of the season , this is a quarter final at the end of the day not a final or a league decider ,

go away when the big boys are talking ya septic wee cockaroach nae c**t interested in your opinion a can remember the sad turnout with yous in the semi 2009 at home shocking support rob roy

Well said my friend of many decades. We are the biggest, noisest and greatest support in Junior football. We have out supported everybody and will continue to do so. At Rugby Park against the poorly supported Clydebank where we outnumbered them 5 to 1 we showed the Junior world that we are the largest and biggest support ever to grace the Juniors.

Hate to rain on your parade but am sure that there are a quite a number of teams who have a much stronger claim than Talbot to have 'the largest and biggest support EVER to grace the Juniors'.

Those teams with attendances for a cup final in the 50k, 60k range to the record 77,650 must make your Talbot claim of the best EVER as more than a little hollow.

For example, surely Petershill or Irvine Meadow,who shared the record attendance or Kilbirnie Ladeside & Camelon who had 69000 in the following season's cup final have a much stronger claim to the one you are claiming for Talbot ???

go away when the big boys are talking ya septic wee cockaroach nae c**t interested in your opinion a can remember the sad turnout with yous in the semi 2009 at home shocking support rob roy

And people are interested in your opinion ? This guy should be locked up in a mental institute ffs ,

What's a cockaroach btw

And please learn its kunt not c**t

Talbot's 1st cup win v Petershill had a comparably large crowd as well.

The who has the biggest support debate is best left to those of a semi-autistic or would-be-trainspotter disposition of whom this forum has such a rich abundance, but on a side note, I wonder how many in the huge turn-outs at these finals were actually fans of the teams and how many were there for purely something to do and a chance to see the showpiece Junior game.

Turnouts for Cup finals have always had it's share of those that are only there for the day out, both back then as much as it happens now.

I quite agree that the notion of biggest / best supporters is entirely subjective and will never be agreed upon - but the claim was made by a Talbot supporter.

This is your 'banter' standard summed up in a line and a bit. What a great month you've had since you joined. Keep up the good work.

And people are interested in your opinion ? This guy should be locked up in a mental institute ffs ,

What's a cockaroach btw

Just back in the house after checkin to see if any pigs were flying over a blue moon !

RRG pulls somebody up for his spelling !! "What's a cockaroach":lol: :lol: :lol: Love it !!

What a nugget that Talbot guy is !!

You seem like a bit of a cock.

What's a cockaroach btw

it scuttles about the shit along with you

Hate to rain on your parade but am sure that there are a quite a number of teams who have a much stronger claim than Talbot to have 'the largest and biggest support EVER to grace the Juniors'.

Those teams with attendances for a cup final in the 50k, 60k range to the record 77,650 must make your Talbot claim of the best EVER as more than a little hollow.

For example, surely Petershill or Irvine Meadow,who shared the record attendance or Kilbirnie Ladeside & Camelon who had 69000 in the following season's cup final have a much stronger claim to the one you are claiming for Talbot ???

junor cup semi 1983,talbot v boness,rugby park,who had the biggest support that nite,heres a clue,it wasnt talbot!!!!!!!:lol:

junor cup semi 1983,talbot v boness,rugby park,who had the biggest support that nite,heres a clue,it wasnt talbot!!!!!!!:lol:

Whit? Superb crowd that night but?

Archived