The Recent Match Videos Thread

22 hours ago, lazyjack said:

Highlights of the much talked about Marymass Derby :)

This footage shows just what an arse that vernon is and can't believe that a vics  player actually shook hands with him at the end . 

Total cheat and what a state to get yourself into with the top over the head at a goal you cheated to score with and then the top off for the winner , you would have thought he had won the Scottish cup rather than a Marymass cup game :huh: 

This footage shows just what an arse that vernon is and can't believe that a vics  player actually shook hands with him at the end . 

Total cheat and what a state to get yourself into with the top over the head at a goal you cheated to score with and then the top off for the winner , you would have thought he had won the Scottish cup rather than a Marymass cup game :huh: 

Poor from the Medda management not allowing the vics to run through and score after vernon supposedly says he would pass it back.

7 minutes ago, Alwaysontarget said:

Poor from the Medda management not allowing the vics to run through and score after vernon supposedly says he would pass it back.

Totally agree and the footage just shows what a small time player that vernon is and he can't be used to much celebrating if that's the nick he gets into after cheating to score in a competition that's fairly low key in terms of the bigger handout . 

Ive saw guys scoring in SCOTTISH cup finals and having lower key celebrations than that , as said hes clearly a small time player . 

Can anyone help me out here? I used to watch all the videos on here but now I can only watch one's with a you tube link, someone suggested downloading a flash player? I have a Sony Xperia phone, any suggestions best one to try? It's an android phone? Thanks.

I've got the same problem mate but nobody seems to be able to help....bloody annoying.

There is an option to post the videos   as a youtube link but of course the guys posting  the videos are entitled to choose what suits them. If they prefer the embedded link, as most seem to do, I would suggest they post the youtube link as a comment along with the video similar to what I did with my most recent video. Doesn't fix the glitch but at least the guys that can't access the embedded video will be able to follow the youtube link.

Edited by rutherglen glencairn
grammar