The Recent Match Videos Thread

pollok 7v3 shotts clc final 25.5.2011

no video editing prog so individual goals only, diack and sideserf 2 of the best goals

Don't you have Windows Movie Maker even? Most computers have it free already installed or it can be downloaded free on Microsoft's website.

It's what I use, very simple to use. PM me if you need any help.

Some camcorder footage isn't compatible with Windows Movie Maker - I used to use Windows Movie Maker with the old camcorder but with the current camcorder I have I had to use advanced, improved programmes. Sorry for going off-topic.

Don't you have Windows Movie Maker even? Most computers have it free already installed or it can be downloaded free on Microsoft's website.

It's what I use, very simple to use. PM me if you need any help.

Cheers, i use ulead pro x4 but i'm on a wee break at my sisters caravan for a few days and i've only got an old clockwork laptop, back to normal soon.

Some camcorder footage isn't compatible with Windows Movie Maker - I used to use Windows Movie Maker with the old camcorder but with the current camcorder I have I had to use advanced, improved programmes. Sorry for going off-topic.

Mine isn't and use AVS or something to convert it to an .avi file format... thought that's what everyone needed to do! Might end up saving me a few hours with some other software by the sounds of it!

Sorry for going off-topic.

Not a problem - we'll get people's views and see where we go from there. If the topic needs to split, I'll get it moved to a techie thread but leave a link in here

I use Sony Vegas 9.0 - but that's because I have a steam-driven device that still uses tapes and Movie Manager didn't read the machine properly - haven't tried it in Windows 7

Not a problem - we'll get people's views and see where we go from there. If the topic needs to split, I'll get it moved to a techie thread but leave a link in here

I use Sony Vegas 9.0 - but that's because I have a steam-driven device that still uses tapes and Movie Manager didn't read the machine properly - haven't tried it in Windows 7

Techie thread might be a good idea. I was fortunate to meet lokforever, and he helped me immensely. We are all trying to bring quality highlights to those that are interested, and the more we can help each other, the better. It would also help those that would like to video the games, but don't know where to start. The thread could be used for the football manager topic as well. Might get dissent if it's another sticky tho :rolleyes:.