Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Patrick Bateman

On 09/09/2017 at 22:20, Comrie said:

I keep meaning to finish Skyrim, but I always get bored after all the dungeons start looking the same.

I may try again next week when I'm on holiday after I finish up with Dragon Age: Inquisition and Disgaea.

Weird coincidence. I'd started playing through it again months ago but went back to it last night. Couldnt get it to work, kept crashing. Wasnt until today that I realised I was using the wrong mod manager to launch it.

I finally got my latest character up to a high enough level to face the Ebony Warrior. Chewed him up as a werewolf in about 4 or five slashes so it was a bit disappointing.  I think the only thing I haven't done is defeat Karstaag.

12 hours ago, GiGi said:

As a werewolf? With no armour? How much HP does your character have?!

I think it's something like 520 HP, maxed out werewolf skill tree, using Totem of Brotherhood to summon two werewolf spirits to aid me and wearing Ring of the Hunt to regenerate health. I did the sprint attack a couple of times to send him to the floor then slashed him a few times with some power attacks, ran away a short distance to floor him again with another sprint attack. Repeated until dead.

"At last, Sovngarde."

Edited by RiG

Nice. I never did bother much with the transformations. Vampire Lord is fun but just ridiculously OP. Vampiric grip to just use the force Vader style then hurl people or creatures off mountains is brilliant.

24 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Nice. I never did bother much with the transformations. Vampire Lord is fun but just ridiculously OP. Vampiric grip to just use the force Vader style then hurl people or creatures off mountains is brilliant.

I've never played as a vampire. Always side with the Dawnguard but I should do a play through where I chose the opposite of what I've done in the past. Being a werewolf is much better with things like the Moonlight Tales mod installed. Aside from simple things like different werewolf skins and eyes to pick from there are random transformations which can be good fun but not if you are in the middle of a town or city. When the full moon hits your screen starts to shake as you battle the transformation for a few seconds. I normally try and bolt out of the area before my character turns and everyone becomes hostile to me :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
11 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

Unbelievably, Bethesda are re-re-re-re-releasing Skyrim for the 10th anniversary.

JUST HURRY THE f**k UP AND MAKE 6!!111!!!!

About fucking time. It's been at least six months since the last one. Can't wait to splurge another £20 for something I already own.

Shout out to all the mods that'll cease to work with the new edition.
It's just SE underneath, I would think the mods would be fine. If you already own SE and add 3rd party mods there seems 0 point buying this.
There's a universe out there where they remade Morrowind into a functional game in 4K.
Did they ever finish it?

4 hours ago, Homer Thompson said:

Ah, sorry. I thought you meant the fan project that is/was actually working on a remake of Morrowind.

Skywind, it's called. And it's nowhere near finished and possibly never likely to be

Aye no chance it ever releases. It's funny as well because they spend so long that it's out of date like a 1/3rd into the project or whatever.