Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I suspect they've either changed or dismissed the voice coach for season four. The accents are all over the place with several actors, Aiden Gillen being but one of them. That said, I never knew he was Irish until recently.

Always thought Gillen was doing a kind of Welsh accent in the show.

Always thought Gillen was doing a kind of Welsh accent in the show.

Maybe it's a bit like when you mix red and blue you get purple or when you mix blue and yellow you get green.

Perhaps if you mix Irish with an attempt at an English accent, you get the Rhondda valley.

I think the problem is that there has been a massive event so early on in the shape of the purple wedding. There's usually a massive event at the end of each season, so it will be interesting to see how things pan out. I know of one event which is coming, though I've yet to read the books so for the most part it is going to be a surprise.

Delighted that Hodor was alright. That was my main concern going in to this episode. Even better was to see him kill that c**t Lock (via a Warg-ing from Brann). Unsure what was going on with Jojen though (that flaming hand business), and still pretty confused as to the relevance of the tree and the three eyed crow.

Also good to see Carl get Jon's sword throught the back of his head as he was a massive cunto.

More great lines from The Hound who appears to have just dropped his old accent altogether now.

Some rather massive revelations were just casually slipped in when Lyssa was said she was the one who poisoned her husband. That kicked off a whole host of events that pretty much started the war. Also she's a fucking psycho (isn't she the woman in Filth who gets her 'gas turned off'?). Gutted to see that her wee son is still round. Hope somone throws him through the fucking moon door. Interesting to see that Baylish is the man behind a lot of things; he's suddenly become very significant indeed. He's clearly playing Lyssa and manipulated her into poisoning John Arren which, as stated, pretty much kicked off the war, and he's behind the killing of Joffrey. Did he perhaps tell Lyssa not to send the Knights of The Vale to fight with Robb when Caitlin asked her for them? He's clearly got a plan for Sansa (marry her and lay claim to Winterfell?) He's definitely been revealed to be a guy with a plan and is doing it very well from the shadows.

Thought it was a short episode and when I checked how long it had been on for it was baout 59 minutes, including adverts (usually it's at least 15 minutes more).

Enjoyed it though.

The amount of advertise has been a joke so good to see they cut them down significantly.

Was a good episode again and tied up some plot points. Surprised that the trial hasnt featured at all yet.

Amount of cracking birds in this is superb. Cersei, Danaerys and Maggie Tyrell are just ooooooft. Going to watch it again, I'm quite confused as to what was going on north of the wall with Brann etc.

I tend to watch most episodes twice, normally miss something.

Thank f**k they got the Red Viper out of the brothel, his scene with Cersei was his best so far imo.

Imagine we will definitely be seeing Dorne and the Sand Snakes next series.

Also she's a fucking psycho (isn't she the woman in Filth who gets her 'gas turned off'?).

Indeed she is. Also starred in the grim but decent drama "Red Road".

I'm interested to see what happens with the Iron Bank "storyline". Its now been brought up two or three times this series that I can remember, and I don't think they'd continuously make reference to it if it wasn't going to become a larger scale "storyline", although its more than possible it'll just be forgotten about and never mentioned again