Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I am genuinely baffled that nobody seems to be pointing out that GRRM is blatantly a perverted, dirty old man. It's weird.

Many of the more objective book readers noticed this a while back -

http://www.iswintercoming.com/the-grossening-of-asoiaf-t411.html

And any unbiased reader must admit the last 2 books were pretty poor!

What was the thinking behind Cersie telling the old guy to feed the leftovers to the hounds and not the poor people of Kings Landing? Was there a motive I missed or just her being a bitch?

Feeling threatened by the new queen and just wanting to get one up on her I'd imagine. Doesn't like her making decisions

What was the thinking behind Cersie telling the old guy to feed the leftovers to the hounds and not the poor people of Kings Landing? Was there a motive I missed or just her being a bitch?

Mainly to spite Margery Tyrell(her royal hotness) who wanted to feed the poor of the City... Your right tho it was to be a biatch....

There were clues in the episode of who killed Joffery. Watch it again if you can.

Book spoiler

the main one being her shoving into his mouth just before he croaks. I thought they'd made it too obvious, but judging by the reaction of many perhaps not.

Just noticed on the credits that GRRM wrote last night's episode.

Book spoiler

the main one being her shoving into his mouth just before he croaks. I thought they'd made it too obvious, but judging by the reaction of many perhaps not.

Just noticed on the credits that GRRM wrote last night's episode.

I think you're thinking of a different person. If you think

Margaery

then there's different clues that point to

Olenna - she removed a jewel from Sansa's necklace (which she got from Dontos), asked what kind of monster would kill someone at a wedding, and then was in a rather prominent two-shot with Joffrey's cup. It was Dontos who then took Sansa away.

The above aren't spoilers per se, just speculation as a result of looking at scenes from yesterday more closely.

What you're looking for is Arya or someone besting him, turning him into a cowering wreck that pisses himself before she stabs him through the throat.

That's why I hope it will be Sansa or the Dornish Prince, that would at least give someone a bit of revenge for what the Lannisters have done.

Arya killing him would've been best.

I've just re-watched the episode, and to be honest I still can't see who is behind it. I would suggest that people would be better not to guess on here as some smart bookist will at some point say something they shouldn't. Someone like that Kiddy arsehole.

One thing I did notice at first watch that I did find strange, that becomes obvious watching the second time around was Joffrey's brother sitting beside Cersei. I thought he had been sent away with his sister.

I've just re-watched the episode, and to be honest I still can't see who is behind it. I would suggest that people would be better not to guess on here as some smart bookist will at some point say something they shouldn't. Someone like that Kiddy arsehole.

One thing I did notice at first watch that I did find strange, that becomes obvious watching the second time around was Joffrey's brother sitting beside Cersei. I thought he had been sent away with his sister.

Been there the whole time basically just not developed really. a casting change too but not one that really matters as he wasn't in it much anyway. Actor playing him was the Lannister boy (martin?) who was murdered in stark captivity last season

Got a wee bit of camera time this episode I'd imagine because of his obvious significance now that his brother's pan breed

Got a wee bit of camera time this episode I'd imagine because of his obvious significance now that his brother's pan breed

Is he now the King? Sort of adds weight to the Cersei argument if he is

I have no idea who it is, keep thinking about it and everyone makes sense, maybe its them all? Or maybe he got rabies from the doves? My girlfriend "told" me straight after, and when I went in a mood she started saying she was joking so I've no idea whether I know or not. Still not forgiven her.

Also I think Joffreys death was fitting in a way. A coward killed by cowardly methods

Edited by RandomGuy.

If he was to be killed in a manner that resembled the way he lived his life he would have been fucked by a giant c**t.

You've not thought that through have you

Is he now the King?

It would certainly explain the recasting. I'd imagine the new actor will have significantly more lines than the previous one (mind you, that's not exactly hard - I think the old Tommen spoke once, when he was sitting on the throne with Cersei during the Battle of Blackwater).