Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Just watched all 3 series and read through this thread in the last week or so. Absolutely fantastic stuff and I can't believe it took me so long to get into it. Episode 9 in series 2 and series 3 are the best and most shocking, in that order, episodes of any tv programme I have ever seen! One quick question though: why the f**k did the ginger girl shoot Jon Snow in the last episode?

Just watched all 3 series and read through this thread in the last week or so. Absolutely fantastic stuff and I can't believe it took me so long to get into it. Episode 9 in series 2 and series 3 are the best and most shocking, in that order, episodes of any tv programme I have ever seen! One quick question though: why the f**k did the ginger girl shoot Jon Snow in the last episode?

Because he outed himself as working undercover for the watch still

post-28307-1395877701627_thumb.jpg

You know nothing.

New chapter of the Winds of Winter released.

Speculation of a full book release October/November 2015.

Theres more chance of them finding the Malaysian airlines plane intact.

It's been almost 3 years since he 'killed kong' and he was very vocal about it at the time (Probably due to publisher pressure imo). If he was anywhere near finishing he could not resist giving hints or clues.

The very earliest you can expect TWOW will be a release to coincide in some way with series 5 of the TV show and even that is being optimistic.

And why is the man obsessed with nipple tweaking young girls?

Theres more chance of them finding the Malaysian airlines plane intact.

It's been almost 3 years since he 'killed kong' and he was very vocal about it at the time (Probably due to publisher pressure imo). If he was anywhere near finishing he could not resist giving hints or clues.

The very earliest you can expect TWOW will be a release to coincide in some way with series 5 of the TV show and even that is being optimistic.

And why is the man obsessed with nipple tweaking young girls?

The beginning of season 5 would be around April 2015 - I really don't think that October/November 2015 is that unrealistic, or it shouldn't be. His productivity is notoriously bad, but the pressure's really on after season 4 for the next book to come out. He's obviously got quite a few chapters from the previous book which are fully edited and will go into Winds of Winter and I can see him releasing part one before he's completed part two.

The beginning of season 5 would be around April 2015 - I really don't think that October/November 2015 is that unrealistic, or it shouldn't be. His productivity is notoriously bad, but the pressure's really on after season 4 for the next book to come out. He's obviously got quite a few chapters from the previous book which are fully edited and will go into Winds of Winter and I can see him releasing part one before he's completed part two.

Sorry, just my dunderheidedness, I thought you meant October/November this year.

I would agree and say next year is a definite possibility, if not then we may never see it.

Edited by Tommy Nooka

Sorry, just my dunderheidedness, I thought you meant October/November this year.

I would agree and say next year is a definite possibility, if not then we may never see it.

Crikey don't say that :(

I've seen a few things recently where he's talking about making a movie with this. I just hope he doesn't sell the ending rights and leaves the book series unfinished. That would be genuinely awful.

Was just going to ask what the f**k you were talking about until I saw your last post.

Anyway, my bold prediction is that GRRM will die before finishing the series. He's allergic to anything healthy.

Or that! :angry:

Was just going to ask what the f**k you were talking about until I saw your last post.

Anyway, my bold prediction is that GRRM will die before finishing the series. He's allergic to anything healthy.

Allegedly he's told Benioff & Weiss how the whole thing ends. So that if he pops his clogs, someone else can finish it off.

Now there's a task to make you shite your pants.

To be brutally honest it might be better if he dies and leaves the ending to those who make the TV series, not entirely sure hes got much interest or inspiration to finish the books

Downloaded series 1 the other night to see whats what and am hooked already after only 4 episodes. Very good so far.

If you're not reading the books, batter right into them as well.

Lovely stuff.