Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

http://www.tvandfilmreview.com/2013/06/11/game-of-thrones-s03-e10-mhysa/

My big assed review on the final episode. I may have went OTT on the word count with this review but it hard not to get carried away! :lol:

EDIT: Also I know that it a bit dickish to post just the link when I used to always just post on the forum, but I'm trying to help our website get more hits.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

As for last night's finale, I loved the "small council" scene. Joffrey's response was exactly as I'd imagined, though there was one piece of information left out.

Balon Greyjoys death.

But that'll just be down to continuity.

Am I missing something here?

Balon Greyjoy was very much alive when he got the letter from Roose Bolton's son. His daughter said she was off to get Theon back, and he was still alive. There was no death scene for him, and no word of him dying.

Yup, was established that book spoilers should be marked.

Eh, the term "spoiler" suggests that such is marked as for what is to come/hasn't been, or won't be, broadcast or deviates from the continuity of the novel.

You don't want to know, don't look.

If you want to be factually correct, in the "Small Council scene", Tyrion actually refers to "Kings dying like flies".

No need for a spoiler there, as it's already been broadcast.

I never agreed anything, DumDum.

Robb Stark's the "King in the North". He gets his @rse on a plate.

Getting back to the tv prog, didn't like how Melisandre had taken Gendry. It's a major deviation to the book, IIRC, though I can see where it's going within the storyline.

The whole thing about Theon, it reeks.

You really are a fanny you know.

Eh, the term "spoiler" suggests that such is marked as for what is to come/hasn't been, or won't be, broadcast or deviates from the continuity of the novel.

You don't want to know, don't look.

Should still have marked it with a book spoiler as is the etiquette in this thread.

Enlighten me, what storyline did I spoil?

After that I will tell you how far into the books I have actually got.

Regardless, you are probably the most useless fanny that is still posting on this site since 2003, and have been since around 2003 and a wee bit.

2003,is that all? You've been one since your Uncle shot his load.

If you want to be factually correct, in the "Small Council scene", Tyrion actually refers to "Kings dying like flies".

No need for a spoiler there, as it's already been broadcast.

Talking pish.

3 Kings have died in the episodes broadcast so far - Renly, Robert and Robb. No continuity error, although I expect you to nitpick at this because two of them died in earlier series.

I've read the books, but one of the things that really annoys me is people complaining about changes before they discover an episode or two later that nothing has actually even been changed. What you have spoiled will happen -

Presumably they want to reintroduce his character before offing him as if they just offed him then people would probably struggle to remember who he was and therefore why they should give a f**k.

I also can't be doing with book readers who complain about changes before they fully see where the writers are going with it.