Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Decks are cleared here. Finally finished watching The Shield last night.

My blu ray of season 2 should be here by Monday.

Think I'll watch the first season again starting tomorrow night.

Just done that very thing! Watched Series 1 over the last week, cannot wait for #2. Not even looked at any spoilers or trailers on the net, been a good boy! 8)

i started watching this on pick tv, they showed the first 3 episodes and then it vanished. was that just an attempt to get stingy freeview folk like me to get sky?

I think so. I picked up series 1 for £20 in Asda though.

Just done that very thing! Watched Series 1 over the last week, cannot wait for #2. Not even looked at any spoilers or trailers on the net, been a good boy! 8)

Same here. Can't wait for it. Am I right in saying that it's on sale (i.e. in the shops) on Monday?

Cannot wait for season 3 to start. The trailer looked fantastic. I'm really looking forward to seeing the dragons grow a bit and fly.

For all of you who watch the show and haven't read the books and have managed to stay away from season 3 spoliers, keep that up. That's all I'll say.

Cannot wait for season 3 to start. The trailer looked fantastic. I'm really looking forward to seeing the dragons grow a bit and fly.

For all of you who watch the show and haven't read the books and have managed to stay away from season 3 spoliers, keep that up. That's all I'll say.

I've managed it so far!

Was it all a dream after all?

ETA: Season two, like season two, for me, was a slow burner. Then about five episodes in, kablammo, just as my patience was thinning I realised why I loved season one so much. Brilliant. My fear for season three, not having seen any of the trailers, is that it all gets a bit dungeons and dragons.

Edited by Savage Henry

They're all dead, and Westeros is purgatory.

The White Walkers really live in wee yellow houses and have book clubs and stuff, and the smoke monster is just Melisandre's vagina's security system.

Might as well not watch series three now. :angry:

Ah, thank you dvd.co.uk

Series II arrived on my mat on Friday, and I'm two episodes into it now. Great stuff! It's already jumping around like daft, with so many strands, so I pity anyone who steps into this without watching series 1.

Looking forward to seeing Ygritte...

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

As long as there's extended scenes involving Tyrion Lannister, I will be happy. Absolute legend. Star of the show by a country mile despite being only half a person!

Aye, Tyrion gets all the funny lines, but there are far better characters than him. Jorah Mormont is my new favourite character after watching series one again.

Should get series two tomorrow. I reckon it will be Arya after I watch that again. She is brilliant in that series.

Aye, Tyrion gets all the funny lines, but there are far better characters than him. Jorah Mormont is my new favourite character after watching series one again.

Should get series two tomorrow. I reckon it will be Arya after I watch that again. She is brilliant in that series.

Take that back!

Tyrion is the dugs baws.

• 2 weeks later...