Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

There wasn't really anywhere for him to go. Half his army fucked off and would, presumably, never fight for him again after he burned his daughter (the same moment I lost faith in him too!) and the other half were slaughteted by the Bolton army. Even Melissandee fucked off. Had he lived there was no one left to fight for him. He was in debt to the Iron Bank too so couldn't any more troops, plus it was really Davos who convinced them to loan Stannis the cash, and I doubt Davos would serve Stannis again after the aforementioned daughter burning (that was why he really sent Davos to Castle Black as he knows Davos would have tried to stop him).

It seems that apart from Gendry, House Baratheon is finished.

Just going through the seasons again there and noticed Maester Luwin essentially tell Theon "once you go black, you never go back". :lol:

He was of course advising him to join the Night's Watch when he was under siege at Winterfell.

The worst thing about Stannis' being confirmed as dead is that the standard of grammar will surely suffer

*Stannis being confirmed as dead.

(or, Stannis' confirmation as dead).

;)

See, it's already begun.

Bawz :(

May looks likely for the start of next series.

(Based on the schedules of the spring shows).

That probably means the book's release will come in not long before that I'd imagine.

They are two completely separate entities now, so I'm quite disappointed to read that to be honest.

Some quite juicy rumours about potential plot lines for the new season. I wont post them on here - google is your friend if you're interested - but season 6 promises to be excellent once again I think.

You people moaning about a couple of weeks' wait are having a laugh. As I have not got whatever fancy tv channels are required, and refuse to download illegally, I have to wait until the following March or so to get a series on DVD.

This means I am about a year behind you all, although I've read all the books.

The upside is I'll still be getting "new" material a year after you lot.

You people moaning about a couple of weeks' wait are having a laugh. As I have not got whatever fancy tv channels are required, and refuse to download illegally, I have to wait until the following March or so to get a series on DVD.

This means I am about a year behind you all, although I've read all the books.

The upside is I'll still be getting "new" material a year after you lot.

Yeah, but you're still going year to year, same as us... just a year behind.

I've never understood why they leave it till around march time to release the dvd's?

HBO (and probably Sky too) trying to justify you taking their channel instead of just waiting for the dvd's. Although to be fair, just before Christmas would be far enough.