Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

He tells her to "do your duty"...her current duty is rescuing Sansa. I reckon she swings away from him in frustration at realising the best way to perform that duty is to keep him alive as currency to try and get Sansa back from the Boltons.

Edited by Christophe

Have we ever supposed to have liked Stannis? He cheated and killed his brother with magic, he locked up his daughter for years due to the shame then burned her alive, he burned anyone who didn't agree with him, lopped off Davos' fingers... He's a thundercunt.

Have we ever supposed to have liked Stannis? He cheated and killed his brother with magic, he locked up his daughter for years due to the shame then burned her alive, he burned anyone who didn't agree with him, lopped off Davos' fingers... He's a thundercunt.

I'm a big Stannis fan for the following reasons: I believe his claim to the throne is the most just and true, and he's a relentless b*****d...gotta keep on marching, gotta take the throne.

Although i am aware a lot of my goodwill for him comes from his character in the books, he's not nearly been as well built on tv.

What's the story with the Iron Bank now? They had backed the Lannister's, then decided to back Stannis. Now that Stannis and his army have been obliterated, and the Lannisters and the crown are broke, where does that leave the Iron Bank?

What's the story with the Iron Bank now? They had backed the Lannister's, then decided to back Stannis. Now that Stannis and his army have been obliterated, and the Lannisters and the crown are broke, where does that leave the Iron Bank?

I've just bought £1000 worth of shares in them.

Government bailout.

Actually if Stannis is still alive and that's a big if then going back to the wall might not be a bad idea.

Assuming Jon is dead or will be going elsewhere if he gets brought back then the wall leaves us with very little people that we care about. Stannis could go back and take charge of the nights watch and then that leaves us with at least one main(ish) character at the wall for storyline purposes.

Who is at the wall that we currently have any investment in? Davos is probably the main one but then apart from that you are looking at side characters like Ser Allister, Tormund and Jons pal

I've just bought £1000 worth of shares in them.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last episode was decent enough. Not sure I'm in agreement with the "Dothraki and Daenerys working together" theory, at least not from the very start of the season anyway, looked more like she was being looked on as a captive of, rather than a friend to the horde.

Wish Snow had said "et tu" before "Olly?", would have made the assassination complete.

I assumed Sam would return tbh

Almost guaranteed he'll make it to Oldtown. Inconceivable the series won't visit there at some point. Sam to discover some vital WW/dragon/Valyrian steel information, imo.

You would have to think that big Tormund and the rest of the wildlings are gonna be supremely pissed off that the Nights Watch have killed their saviour. Hoping the big giant goes fee-fi-fo-fum and eats that wee shite that finished off oor lad Snow..