Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Big battle. Northern/Danaerys army vs Lannisters/Golden Company/Ironborn.

Danaerys kills Cersei. But wait..she pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Jon kills her. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Tyrion kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Bronn kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Jaime kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Euron kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Yara kills him. But wait..she pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But them Tormund kills her.

END

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Balerion the Dread forged the iron throne. I reckon it'll end with Drogon melting it down.

Yup, and some cheesy line spoken in monotone, then that'll be it.

When Bran took control of the crows, do you think something will come of that or was he simply just flying about looking for where the NK was?

Also, someone mentioned earlier that they don't believe the white walkers are done and dusted, could Bran possibly do anything with them now that the NK is pan breed?

When Bran took control of the crows, do you think something will come of that or was he simply just flying about looking for where the NK was?
Also, someone mentioned earlier that they don't believe the white walkers are done and dusted, could Bran possibly do anything with them now that the NK is pan breed?

Will he still have the NK's mark on him? [emoji848]

Will he still have the NK's mark on him? [emoji848]

Someone on Twitter said that Arya might because he grabbed her neck but I’m not sure if that means anything now that he’s dead. Or is he?

2 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Warging is nothing special. Loads of folk can do it. One of the wildlings did it in seasons 2 and 3.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Someone on Twitter said that Arya might because he grabbed her neck but I’m not sure if that means anything now that he’s dead. Or is he?

The mark was put on Bran when he was in a green dream.

The dead are done.

14 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

It was predictable as well. The walkers were hardly going to snuff them out with 3 episodes still to go were they? I knew Arya would strike the fatal blow. The only surprise was that she didn’t take on Brans face to do so.

You’re surprised she didn’t kill her brother to take his face to fool the Night King? Really? Also given that the Night King has already marked Bran and knew where he was at all times he’d know full well it wasn’t him.

3 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

The crows was just a plot bridge to take the viewer into the sky for the proceeding dragon dance.

The dead are done, they wont be seen again.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Like everyone who KNEW what was going to happen, TCK has undoubtedly cleaned up at the bookies by betting on Arya to kill the NK.

Well played I say.

Tbf it was obvious when Melisandre said she'd "close blue eyes", in the middle of the episode, that she was doing it. 

Before then I had no clue.

Tbf it was obvious when Melisandre said she'd "close blue eyes", in the middle of the episode, that she was doing it. 
Well yes quite. Suspect the bookies wouldnt have been doing the in play market though.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well yes quite. Suspect the bookies wouldnt have been doing the in play market though.

Obviously 

I’m probably not saying saying anything that’s not already been said but this series has been absolutely awful.

The great thing about GoT is the multi layered, intricate story lines that play alongside each other all feeding into the one story.

The last series the pace was rushed and wasted it as there was little build up to any climax.

This series has been completely one dimensional. One focus, all too convenient, simple.

What was the need for a 90 minute battle? The full episode provided about as much mental stimulation as a fire work display or car chase film - it should be far far better than that.

The producers seem to think fancy graphics can compensate for a lack of a plot nowadays.

It was predictable as well. The walkers were hardly going to snuff them out with 3 episodes still to go were they? I knew Arya would strike the fatal blow. The only surprise was that she didn’t take on Brans face to do so.

What was the actual point of the walkers anyway? All built up and then for nothing. Just one dimensional pish.

GoT was up there with the best telly ever until these last 2 series but it’s now patently obvious that they’ve no idea how to pull it all together to a conclusion.

I can’t believe the amount of people that are still singing it’s praises. To me they must be willing it to live up to their expectations so much that they have convinced themselves it’s great - just like folk did with the sequel to Trainspotting or Oasis’ Be Here Now album.

Utter pish.

I suppose you won’t be watching the remaining episodes then?

What a complete and utter heads gone over a TV show.

The biggest, most important issue in Westeros remains unanswered

What did Pod do the 3 hoors Tyrion and Bron gave him in season 3?

he is either hung like a horse or very good with his tongue