Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Hence my original post...

His backstory is still never actually explained, tbf.

Not sure how it'll end but think it will be on some sort of cliffhanger, maybe Daenerys on the Throne and everyone (in the show) is happy with it but we the viewers find out she's went mad queen. No clue how that could happen but with them saying we won't be satisfied I reckon it won't all be neatly tied up or it'll end on a cliffhanger

At this point I've no idea how it'll end. I used to think a decent ending would've been Dany goes mental and is put down by Jon and Westeros is split into the North, West, South and East with each being ruled as separate countries.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His backstory is still never actually explained, tbf.

As the Night King it is.  

Anything he did before that is irrelevant. Whoever it was that became the Night King effectively died. 

On 29/04/2019 at 19:55, Christophe said:

Ep.3 liveblog....

- oh great Melisandre is back, let’s make this war about that miserable SHITHEAD

- setting Dothraki swords on fire great magic trick love how about you conjure up something useful to twat those icecunts NOPE

- lolled at Ghost trotting into battle, that’ll put the fear up the dead, a panting dog

- battle! First flourish a total homage to Storm Over by Pudovkin! 

- rip Edd you were only here to die and put dickhead Samwell over 

- oh f**k off dragon SHIT these dragons are the worst, Jerry, the WORST

- Melisandre is back, look, priests are NO GOOD during war and you’re killing about 40 Unsullied per minute here

- it occurs to me they are not burning the dead bodies of the fallen, that feels like an error

***FIRST ACT BREAK FOR FIGHTING SPONSORED BY HARDHOME DITCHDIGGERS. GOT A ZOMBIE ARMY CHASING YOU AND YOU WANT 5 MINUTES TO HAVE A CHAT? CALL HARDHOME DITCHDIGGERS. NO GROUND TOO ICY***

- omg it’s zombie Wun Wun War Do Weg and he is PISSED

- woah Lyanna vs Wun Wun, this should be brief! 

- it was! Both dead! Another tier 3 character dies. RIP young lady you and your poorly fleshed out backstory were still good

- dragonfight again, can I skip

- Jon is wasted up in the sky flapping around like a skyb*****d

- this is a nice change of pace, Arya in the library, like a medieval game of Metal Gear Solid 

- Beric dead for the 24th time

- teasing that Syrio Forel comeback that people have wanked over since S1, NOT HAPPENING

- lol atop his dragon the Night King is carrying a massive javelin made of frozen piss

- his face is really shit, what a terrible bad guy he is, I mean REALLY

- yep! I was right! Burn the bodies! You are meant to burn them! Now we have ice unsullied and ice Dothraki! This MUST be the end and not a turning the screw device! 

- oh, and there goes the party down in the crypt

- just cracking up at the CGI suite where two interns c&p their 27000th zombie

- Sansa and Tyrion romance moment THIS IS NOT THE TIME AT ALL QUITE FRANKLY

- why does the Night King need officers around him? I don’t think he cares for hierarchical army structures at all

- theon_blackadder_s4e6_dead.jpg

- jorah_borncuckold_diecuckold.gif

- jon_screams_at_icedragon.lol

- melisandre_scottishwidows_becomesoldman.bmp

5/10 - absolutely love an apocalyptic war talked up for 7.5 series where no main characters die

Think this is the worst post i’ve seen on a forum. 

What an absolute hot mess.

Big battle with the Northern/Danaerys forces against the Lannisters/Golden Company/Ironborn.

Bran is there for some reason. Someone sees him and is about to kill him when Jon shouts "Bran!"

Screen goes dark and we hear the same thing. "Bran!".

Camera pulls out to reveal Bran, in Winterfell, just after being pushed out of the window. He says to Jon, "I've just the strangest dream..."

FIN

Edited by DA Baracus

Big battle. Northern/Danaerys army vs Lannisters/Golden Company/Ironborn.

Danaerys kills Cersei. But wait..she pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Jon kills her. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Tyrion kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Bronn kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Jaime kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Euron kills him. But wait..he pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But then Yara kills him. But wait..she pulls off her face and it's Arya!

But them Tormund kills her.

END

It'll end with Sam, as an old man, writing in a book, about the final scene just shown. then he'll close the book and It'll be titled A Game Of Thrones.Some LOTR rip off.

Anyway, Emilia Clarke in an interview last night said ep.5 is bigger than ep.3. Maybe the North have some untapped source of cannon fodder they can hit up.

It'll end with Sam, as an old man, writing in a book, about the final scene just shown. then he'll close the book and It'll be titled A Game Of Thrones.Some LOTR rip off.
Anyway, Emilia Clarke in an interview last night said ep.5 is bigger than ep.3. Maybe the North have some untapped source of cannon fodder they can hit up.

Tbf the folk in the show pretty much have to say that each episode is bigger than the last.

I’ll be raging though if the show ends in the way you’ve said above but I don’t think it will.

Rewatching it again and The Unsullied went out like champs, didn't retreat and covered those that did, and Grey Worm was the one that ordered the trench collapsed, basically sealing their fate.

I don't think they're all dead though? I assumed they were but pretty sure you see some of them marching in the trailer for next week?

2 minutes ago, Swarley said:
12 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I don't think they're all dead though? I assumed they were but pretty sure you see some of them marching in the trailer for next week?

Some of them guarded Melisandre when she went out to light the trench so yeah.  Even some of the Dothraki  survived the initial attack as you see them retreating with Jorah, but both of them should be down to double digits by now.

10 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Rewatching it again and The Unsullied went out like champs, didn't retreat and covered those that did, and Grey Worm was the one that ordered the trench collapsed, basically sealing their fate.

Well and truly sullied now. Did look as if Grey worm shat it and left a bunch to die tho.

Well and truly sullied now. Did look as if Grey worm shat it and left a bunch to die tho.

I probably couldn’t make it out too clearly but I thought it looked like (alongside all the others retreating) a fair few were filtering back from the centre columns of the formation and the rest of the formation got narrower.

Looked like he kept the trench open as long as he could and it was the prospect of losing the rest of his men that was his biggest concern.

The complete opposite. He knew he had to sacrifice his own troops to try to save everyone in Winterfell.

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Big battle with the Northern/Danaerys forces against the Lannisters/Golden Company/Ironborn.

Bran is there for some reason. Someone sees him and is about to kill him when Jon shouts "Bran!"

Screen goes dark and we hear the same thing. "Bran!".

Camera pulls out to reveal Bran, in Winterfell, just after being pushed out of the window. He says to Jon, "I've just the strangest dream..."

FIN

This made me laugh.  Sounds like a weird trip I had one time on mushrooms.

25 minutes ago, Swarley said:

I wonder if she'll tell the dragons to "burn them, burn them all"

I kind of hope it ends with her as the mad queen flying over the city shouting dracarys and burning the city to the ground.