Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

In terms of the Red Priests being able to revive dead folk I always assumed they were only able to do so if that person still had a purpose. For instance Beric was constantly brought back to be able to save Arya. Although it seems Jons purpose wasn’t to kill the NK but perhaps to sit on the Iron Throne at the end of it all.

Given the training Arya has had I think it’s safe to assume she’s the deadliest person left on the show. She was taught in season one to move silently so it’s not a big stretch for her to have waited up a tree or in the background for her moment to strike.

I got the impression that she was sprinting/running to the Godswood, Sonic the Hedgehog style and got there in the nick of time. Could be wrong tho.

Was it just me or when Melisandre said to Arya "What do we say to death?" was anyone else desperately hoping that the face would be whipped off to reveal Syrio Forel, who would look to Arya and say "Just so!"?

I got the impression that she was sprinting/running to the Godswood, Sonic the Hedgehog style and got there in the nick of time. Could be wrong tho.

Probably

But I’ve got absolutely no sense of where anything is in Winterfell and where the Godswood is in relation to the main hall where I’m presuming Arya was.

I wouldnt be surprised if we never see Ayra stealing a face again, far too OP as said.

I almost wish they hadn't bothered with all the magical/mystical aspects, to the degree they have. 

Would the show really have been much worse off without any Night King stuff, and with Ayra simply training as an assassin without the stealing of faces stuff? Can keep the dragons since they dont seem overly OP, but have one taken out by the giant arrow thing Bronn used rather than the NK.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Probably

But I’ve got absolutely no sense of where anything is in Winterfell and where the Godswood is in relation to the main hall where I’m presuming Arya was.

39bf340f657edb04693985fa6fe1ecd8--game-of-winterfell-map.jpg.43dc486b3f55773937822f38286e402c.jpg

I don’t think it would be too hard to sneak up past the Wights. The Night King controls them, so if he’s pre-occupied with Bran it isn’t too much of a stretch Arya can sneak up on him. She lived in Winterfell most of her life and in just the episode previous she snuck up on Jon without him knowing.

55 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
Killed off the Frey's what?

The Frey's line. Genuinely missed that bit, p***k.

What about the one who married Edmure Tully? What happened to her?

You said the line, not male heirs 
Have you even watched the show? The male lineage is the only one that matters name wise. All the Frey wives will end up single their entire lives (very likely) or married into other houses from now on.

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
You said the line, not male heirs 

Have you even watched the show? The male lineage is the only one that matters name wise. All the Frey wives will end up single their entire lives (very likely) or married into other houses from now on.

So why do so many Northerns accept Sansa? Why did the Knights of the Vale follow her to win the Battle of the b*****ds? Why is she so widely accepted as the Lady of Winterfell?

Why was Yara about to become Queen of the Iron Islands before Euron showed up?

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

There are plenty of male Freys still out there as well AFAIK.

I got the impression that Arya made sure all the Frey men were at the meal where she poisoned them.

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I got the impression that Arya made sure all the Frey men were at the meal where she poisoned them.

She said 'every Frey of note' or something similar.