Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Don't know why the "teleporting" thing is a gripe with anyone. Game of Thrones isn't staged in real-time like 24. Do you go to the cinema and complain when a film dares to skip to the next day/week/month/year/decade etc.?
They made a bigger deal of it in the earlier seasons, now you've got characters popping up all over the place.

Not that big a deal, as its a show about zombies and dragons, but why reference travelling at all.

Feeling the hype again after seeing that trailer.

15 hours ago, Elixir said:

The best theory is that Rhaegar was indeed the prince that was promised - not Jon, Daenerys, or their future child. Robert slaying him on the Trident under false pretense dooms Westeros and sets into motion the White Walkers wiping everyone out, as the Night King now knows there is nobody who can oppose him.

Obviously this isn't how it's going to play out, but it would have been a fantastically dark way to end things.

That would be superb. Something along the lines of everyone looking doomed, and Bran gets told hes about to see the prince that was promised, only for it to be a flashback to Rhaegar, and the slow realisation that everyones fucked.

There's hunners of theories out there, the most recent one I read was about Littlefinger being a faceless man and the real one wasn't actually dead. I'd rather not take any of them seriously anymore though and just trust and enjoy the ride.

edit: (they even cited his forever changing accent, which was apparently deliberate, for those of you who love to complain about these things)

Edited by Spain

On 07/03/2019 at 16:03, Spain said:

There's hunners of theories out there, the most recent one I read was about Littlefinger being a faceless man and the real one wasn't actually dead. I'd rather not take any of them seriously anymore though and just trust and enjoy the ride.

edit: (they even cited his forever changing accent, which was apparently deliberate, for those of you who love to complain about these things)

There's one that Rhaegar is Littlefinger/a Faceless Man as well. :lol:

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

All the theories are a big bag of shite, as they have been since the show started.

LADbible types and their 'SHOCKING EVIDENCE THAT BRAN IS THE NIGHT KING' is the worst.

Bran is not the fucking Night King.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

All the theories are a big bag of shite, as they have been since the show started.

Tbf it's part of the fun of the show I think, knowing the end game, but having so many variables on the way, means you end up speculating with people about it. 

Some other shows with no end in sight don't have that appeal.

28 minutes ago, Elixir said:

There's one that Rhaegar is Littlefinger/a Faceless Man as well. :lol:

LADbible types and their 'SHOCKING EVIDENCE THAT BRAN IS THE NIGHT KING' is the worst.

Bran is not the fucking Night King.

This.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf it's part of the fun of the show I think, knowing the end game, but having so many variables on the way, means you end up speculating with people about it. 

Some other shows with no end in sight don't have that appeal.

But also this.

Theorising is good but much of it is just ludicrous nonsense that often leaves you wondering how people can have such dreadful comprehension skills. A good example is folk saying that the wee lad at the end of The Last Jedi will be the main star of the next Star Wars.