Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

It was bugging me who the guy who played Targaryen was, long blonde haired guy, kept copping a fly feel of his sister's tit, then I recognised him as Jeremy Baines (Son of Mine) from the Family Of Blood episodes of Dr Who!!!

harry-lloyd-cos-main.jpgharrylloyd.jpg

This programme does look quite promising, will be keeping with it!!!

Watched the 2nd episode there. Fantastic again. Certainly building the story, those pesky Lannisters as fucking despicable on the telly as they are in the books. Except Tyrion he is starting to become a bit of a legend.

Really looking forward to seeing how they develop the stories that are unfolding.

I was really shocked to see Roxanne McKee in the recent episode, really hope she's sticking around. Didn't ever expect to see someone who started on Hollyoaks get a part on a HBO show!

I'm really enjoying the two episodes so far. I thought it might be hard to get into since I've not read the books, but I'm hooked.

I think the guy who plays King Robert is the one who played Theoden in Lord of the Rings.

The first book is sensational.

Nah, the guy that plays King Robert is Mark Addy. (the fat one from The Full Monty)

Loving the show and I'm a third of the way through the book.

Really hope Roxanne McKee sticks around! :)

A slower episode this week, but it's got it me hooked, I can't wait for next week. Some of the acting in this is fantastic, I love Emillia Clarke, she's absolutely stunning.

A slower episode this week, but it's got it me hooked, I can't wait for next week. Some of the acting in this is fantastic, I love Emillia Clarke, she's absolutely stunning.

Was rather slow, but it's building nicely, I find everything about it nearly faultless.

Nice to see Aiden Gillen in this (Carcetti from The Wire). Starting to get into this now, the amount of poon is cracking. Favourite character has to be thon wee dwarf, not really at the stage where I know them all by name :lol:

Nice to see Aiden Gillen in this (Carcetti from The Wire). Starting to get into this now, the amount of poon is cracking. Favourite character has to be thon wee dwarf, not really at the stage where I know them all by name :lol:

Having read the book now, I appreciate him even more. He's a quality little dude.

This just seems to be getting better by the week. Despite Daenerys not being in the episode along with the bizarre chest shaving scene that I hear wasn't in the books, the latest one has been the best so far.

Catelyn's sister is one crazy bitch.