Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Right, so safe to assume that anyone reading this now should be up do date?

Nicely set up now. Chap above (rw89) should have noted a book spoiler.

I'm assuming Bran's going to ride one of the dragons, namely Drogon who's left to come get him. Melisandre looks like she'll be getting a bit rapey with Jon Snow next season. And what the hell is Arya going to do in Bravos? Iron Throne also now even weaker than ever. Lannisters truly there for the taking now by Stannis?

Had a theory about the last episode. The old creepy geezer said to Bran he will fly. Maybe Bran will take control of Danearys's AWOL dragon?

:rolleyes:

Edit: What about some crown uniting eventually? Bran, Tyrion and Stannis' daughter as the dragon riders?

Edited by Spain

Edit: What about some crown uniting eventually? Bran, Tyrion and Stannis' daughter as the dragon riders?

Oops sorry man. Missed your post.

Interesting but unsure. Where would that leave Danearys?

If that were the case I reckon Jon fits in there rather than Tyrion Edited by FraserHFC

If that were the case I reckon Jon fits in there rather than Tyrion

I maybe read to much into the Ice and Fire aspect, but I've always assumed Jon Snow would fight on the "Ice" side of things if it ever came to a Ice v Fire situation. Reading that Martin wants a film made out of it suggests there will be an epic fucking fight.

White walkers v Dragons?

I maybe read to much into the Ice and Fire aspect, but I've always assumed Jon Snow would fight on the "Ice" side of things if it ever came to a Ice v Fire situation. Reading that Martin wants a film made out of it suggests there will be an epic fucking fight.

White walkers v Dragons?

I know it's Game of Thrones and anything can happen but I really couldn't ever see Jon Snow joining with White Walkers if that situation was to arise.

I know it's Game of Thrones and anything can happen but I really couldn't ever see Jon Snow joining with White Walkers if that situation was to arise.

Yeah it was just something I thought at the time of writing, not really sure how it would work. I'm certain we'll see the Dragons fight the White Walkers though, fucking certain

Yeah it was just something I thought at the time of writing, not really sure how it would work. I'm certain we'll see the Dragons fight the White Walkers though, fucking certain

I'd be more surprised if that didn't happen. God knows how far into the future we're going to see it however.

Edit - Going back to Martin wanting to make a GoT film. I'd love to see them do the rebellion as a standalone film.

Edited by FraserHFC

Just watched the last two episodes back to back and thoroughly enjoyed them.

I'm about 2/3 of the way through book 5 and thoroughly looking forward to seeing how that pans out in the show, although there's a lot of fat they'll need to trim.

Is anyone else looking forward to seeing the naked Septa on the boat? The big dirty who goes skinny dipping of a morning? Surely not just me?

ETA: Cheers Spain & Boghead Ranter

Edited by Confidemus

Just type [ spoiler ] then whatever you want, and then [ /spoiler ] to finish it, but both without the spaces.

or click 'more reply options', and then select the green/blue icon third from left in the top row (beside the wee rubber). You then get to select the tags you wish from a drop-down menu.

So apparently:

Book spoiler

There is a recent interview with Michelle Fairly (Cat) where she pretty much confirms that Lady Stoneheart has been cut from the show entirely. This comes on the back of the director of the last episode saying similar things in another interview.

Seems pretty stupid to me. What's the point in Brienne then? Jaime's story arc?

Book/potential s5 spoiler

an audition tape is on YouTube for someone trying out for one of the sand snakes roles and she's describing how Jamie has smuggled himself into dorne. Apparently they sometimes change names/details for auditions but if true then his arc could deviate hugely from the books. Seems like too much time has passed for him to go to the riverlands now

So apparently:

Book spoiler

There is a recent interview with Michelle Fairly (Cat) where she pretty much confirms that Lady Stoneheart has been cut from the show entirely. This comes on the back of the director of the last episode saying similar things in another interview.

Seems pretty stupid to me. What's the point in Brienne then? Jaime's story arc?

If so, that is SERIOUSLY shite.

Book/potential s5 spoiler

an audition tape is on YouTube for someone trying out for one of the sand snakes roles and she's describing how Jamie has smuggled himself into dorne. Apparently they sometimes change names/details for auditions but if true then his arc could deviate hugely from the books. Seems like too much time has passed for him to go to the riverlands now

book spoiler

Guess that would mean Jamie replacing Balon Swann. Which isn't much of a loss I suppose and will at least keep a familiar face in that storyline for the TV audience. There are a tonne of new faces to potentially introduce soon and the cuts/changes are going to be more severe than previously it seems

All these postings of book spoilers that I'm resisting clicking have inspired me to go out and buy the books.

That will fill some of the void until the next TV series is out.

My girlfriends' brother claims that they spend page after page doing things like describing a table. He could be winding me up, but I ain't got time for that kinda malarkey. I've read a grand total of 3 books in the last 5 years.

My girlfriends' brother claims that they spend page after page doing things like describing a table. He could be winding me up, but I ain't got time for that kinda malarkey. I've read a grand total of 3 books in the last 5 years.

Your girlfriend's brother is on the wind up.

Ole George does like describing grub though, I'll give him that.