Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

The examples given are ordinary events. The Cersei one is clearly an unusual event and clearly a part of the plot.

OK...what plot?

And how is that any worse than Carl Cort's Hamstring saying that Daenerys gets the runs?

How is that part of a "plot"? It's an event.

Next week - Tyrion drinks from a cup.

The week after - Jaime wears a cloak and walks about a bit.

But now everyone is wondering why Cersei would be doing that. It clearly sounds like a punishment and now we all have questions - Why is she doing it? Will she be exiled/killed? It's spoiled.

Also, if she doesn't do this walk (or if you're on the wind up), we'll all be very disappointed having looked forward to it for years...

Well, without giving away a spoiler, there's quite a lot in the books that haven't made it to screen. Wouldn't be surprised if the actress had a clause in the contract for this, too.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I saw the earlier post about explosive diahorrea and thought it was OK to give hints as to future things.

Well, without giving away a spoiler, there's quite a lot in the books that haven't made it to screen. Wouldn't be surprised if the actress had a clause in the contract for this, too.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I saw the earlier post about explosive diahorrea and thought it was OK to give hints as to future things.

Now I feel awful. :(

Everyone, hug Scottsdad.

You could delete that post that might help.

Just watched this weeks, massive deviations from the books and I am starting to lose a bit of interest as a result. Obviously things have to change and some have been for the better but it is taking away from my enjoyment a bit.

You could delete that post that might help.

Just watched this weeks, massive deviations from the books and I am starting to lose a bit of interest as a result. Obviously things have to change and some have been for the better but it is taking away from my enjoyment a bit.

I have the books ready to read, but kinda feared that if I did read them before all of the television series was completed I might feel a bit disappointed. So have elected not to read them as of yet. The gap to the next season of this could be too long a gap to ignore them and my curiosity.

I quite liked the end scene with the White Walker taking the baby that was sacrificed, to I assume their leader. It was a good episode although the pace is a bit dialled down, but they have to build the story, I guess.

I hope the Wolf is okay! I so want a direwolf.

I have the books ready to read, but kinda feared that if I did read them before all of the television series was completed I might feel a bit disappointed. So have elected not to read them as of yet. The gap to the next season of this could be too long a gap to ignore them and my curiosity.

I quite liked the end scene with the White Walker taking the baby that was sacrificed, to I assume their leader. It was a good episode although the pace is a bit dialled down, but they have to build the story, I guess.

I hope the Wolf is okay! I so want a direwolf.

Just watched the most recent episode.

That final scene was confirmation that in that part of the storyline the TV show has now overtaken the books.

Just watched the most recent episode.

That final scene was confirmation that in that part of the storyline the TV show has now overtaken the books.

Not neccesarily. It's strongly hinted in the books and in the TV show up til now that this is what the White Walkers are doing with the kids. The TV show has just decided to show it happening in a way that the books can't, unless one of Craster's sons got a prologue POV chapter,

The biggest 'new' thing for me was the confirmation that the WWs have a leader/king/god/whatever, but Melissandre is always talking about The Great Other so even that was no great surprise. Very good scene though. Creepy as f**k.

Not neccesarily. It's strongly hinted in the books and in the TV show up til now that this is what the White Walkers are doing with the kids. The TV show has just decided to show it happening in a way that the books can't, unless one of Craster's sons got a prologue POV chapter,

The biggest 'new' thing for me was the confirmation that the WWs have a leader/king/god/whatever, but Melissandre is always talking about The Great Other so even that was no great surprise. Very good scene though. Creepy as f**k.

Spoilerz all over the shop tonight

I agree that the baby sacrificing bit is implied in the books, but the fact that we see that the Others have a leader (presumably the Night's King) is something that I think that we wouldn't have found out until the next book.

I'm sure Martin said something like the 6th book would give readers an insight into what was going on far North of the wall.

But yeah, I now think we've reached the point where the TV show is starting to have spoilers for book readers.

I'll be honest and say I never paid a blind bit of attention to the Cersei "spoiler" until everyone started moaning about it, I end up reading everything put in spoiler tags though, rather ironically

Screw all that. As long as Hodor is only wounded.

Indeed. I'll be utterly gutted if Hodor is killed. I would probably stop watching in fury/disgust/sadness.

What was up with Jojen? Looks as if he's about to die.

Hopefully that c**t Locke gets his totties soon. Would love to see Ser Alistair get his; what a monumental p***k of a man.

Tommen is a lucky wee fandan.

Edited by DA Baracus

Goes straight to sleep right after someone like Maggie Tyrell leaves my arse. Any teenage boy worth their salt would be firing one out immediately after her leaving the premises.

One?!