Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

It has been shown here. It comes on early am before its shown at 9pm this evening.

That was only for the first episode. First showing going forward is at 9pm.

I raced through the first three seasons in the space of five days so having to wait a week for each episode is killing me at the moment.

That was only for the first episode. First showing going forward is at 9pm.

I raced through the first three seasons in the space of five days so having to wait a week for each episode is killing me at the moment.

Ah, cool. Waiting a week is murder. I'll not get to see tonights episode untill tomorrow :(

Why's he suddenly Irish?

It's one of the wee things that annoy me about his character (or Aiden Gillen himself) first season he spoke pretty much with his own Irish accent, if slightly softened. From season 2 onwards it's been all over the fucking place. It's very off putting for the scenes he's in.

Hmmmm....

Sansa goes missing directly after Joffrey's death. Not a trace, and they don't seem concerned in the slightest. The girl whose father, brother and mother have just been killed by the Lannisters. Yet they still think Tyrion is to blame?

I smell shite.

Anyone else bored with the Daenerys scenes yet? They are the same every other week.

Hmmmm....

Sansa goes missing directly after Joffrey's death. Not a trace, and they don't seem concerned in the slightest. The girl whose father, brother and mother have just been killed by the Lannisters. Yet they still think Tyrion is to blame?

I smell shite.

They are married, so the presumption will be that they both were in on it. That was what Cersei was suggesting and that's why they were shouting search the place, don't let anyone leave the city and all that shiznit.

Edited by The OP

Hmmmm....

I smell shite.

Anyone else bored with the Daenerys scenes yet? They are the same every other week.

Eh?! Tywin orders that no one be allowed to leave the city. Cersei asks Jaime to bring her Sansa's head!

Na, nor I. Seems to conflict with him becoming a more sympathetic character too. Puts him back a few paces

Maybe he will prove to be less unsympathetic in the coming episodes? I imagine it was done for character development purposes. He is after all about to go on a mission to kill and behead a young (innocent) girl who's family his family have pretty much decimated. Not really the actions of a sympathetic guy.

Thought that was great episode. Flowed really well from story to story.

Think they had to shake up the sept scene a touch since the circumstances of it are different from in the book where it's the first time they've seen each other for years.

Still not wholly convinced by the new Daario but was a pretty badass kill scene he got at the end.

I did the same, it's a fantastic show but it's a bit too slow episode to episode to only get a bit of the story once a week.

I look forward to watching the whole season together when it comes out on BluRay.

They are a bit boring, how far away was/is she? It's taken her fucking ages to cross the lands.

Must say, I'm not usually one to quibble with book changes, but I didn't like the Jaime Lannister rapist turn of events.

I read about the changes, Martin himself wrote a piece about it on his blog or something which explained it and I thought it made sense (without having read the books so don't know the full context).

I was starting to like Jaime as well, but let's not forget that he's clearly a p***k. He did push Bran out of a window for Christ's sake.

Eh?! Tywin orders that no one be allowed to leave the city. Cersei asks Jaime to bring her Sansa's head!

Maybe he will prove to be less unsympathetic in the coming episodes? I imagine it was done for character development purposes. He is after all about to go on a mission to kill and behead a young (innocent) girl who's family his family have pretty much decimated. Not really the actions of a sympathetic guy.

Oh well done, thanks for that.

Must say, I'm not usually one to quibble with book changes, but I didn't like the Jaime Lannister rapist turn of events.

Tbf, that scene in the book is from Jaime's perspective, so maybe he perceived it differently to how it actually happened. Still seems odd though.

Yeah, they've totally ruined Jaime's redemption from season three with that scene. What's more hilarious about it though is that the director has claimed that it isn't rape, he's just getting what he's 'been denied of'. :lol:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/88097/yes-that-game-of-thrones-scene-was-rape-and-no-it-s-not-ok

If the books have Cersei and Jaime as two people who ultimately can't resist engaging in their relationship then they've translated it horribly to the screen.

Yeah, they've totally ruined Jaime's redemption from season three with that scene. What's more hilarious about it though is that the director has claimed that it isn't rape, he's just getting what he's 'been denied of'. :lol:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/88097/yes-that-game-of-thrones-scene-was-rape-and-no-it-s-not-ok

If the books have Cersei and Jaime as two people who ultimately can't resist engaging in their relationship then they've translated it horribly to the screen.

Lucky it's just an adaptation then and not a faithful recreation of the books.