Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Of course not spoilers

5 books in and The Dragons and White Walkers haven't really done anything yet, at least nothing relevant in Westeros, and no surprise since I'm not sure GRRM likes the high fantasy element of his plot, he is into the political element

From an interview

It is a decent idea. The Blackadder is still a good show despite also being War of the Roses fan fiction. There is nothing wrong with co-opting real history into fictional stories and it is no surprise that the political intrigue around King's Landing has been the best part of the show.

I like the story set up that has been designed within A Game of Thrones but I won't read the books because they contain some reprehensible content.

What a boring and shit troll you are.

What a boring and shit troll you are.

How am I trolling, because I have taken a moral stance against the books? Linking interviews to back up my assertions? Let's here some rebuttal.

That I am a troll seems to be your only argument here. (If this was a troll, it isn't, I would consider it successful since I hooked you, Swampy, confidemus and a couple of others)

How am I trolling, because I have taken a moral stance against the books? Linking interviews to back up my assertions? Let's here some rebuttal.

That I am a troll seems to be your only argument here. (If this was a troll, it isn't, I would consider it successful since I hooked you, Swampy, confidemus and a couple of others)

Well done, you got total strangers to call you a shit troll on an internet forum. Some achievement. Top fisherman etc. One for the grandkids.

Of course not spoilers

5 books in and The Dragons and White Walkers haven't really done anything yet, at least nothing relevant in Westeros, and no surprise since I'm not sure GRRM likes the high fantasy element of his plot, he is into the political element

From an interview

It is a decent idea. The Blackadder is still a good show despite also being War of the Roses fan fiction. There is nothing wrong with co-opting real history into fictional stories and it is no surprise that the political intrigue around King's Landing has been the best part of the show.

I like the story set up that has been designed within A Game of Thrones but I won't read the books because they contain some reprehensible content.

You won't read the books, yet you know the story more than the programme has shown? So are you just skimming through all the plots online? The books are not as bad as you make out (There is a hell of a lot worse out there) If you are so outraged that the guy is a pervert etc. . .You shouldn't even be watching the show. That's why you're trolling.

You've read the books and you love it, don't ya?

I don't give a flying f**k if you have a moral stance against the books, go bring that up elsewhere, this is about the TV show, which is absolutely superb in my opinion. Let everyone on here who enjoys the show discuss the show instead of boring us with your pish. :)

I don't give a flying f**k if you have a moral stance against the books, go bring that up elsewhere, this is about the TV show, which is absolutely superb in my opinion. Let everyone on here who enjoys the show discuss the show instead of boring us with your pish. :)

I didn't bring up the subject. Someone asked if they should read the book, someone said they should; I said they shouldn't.

I gave some reasons for my opinion now people who had a single post in the thread are calling me a troll.

Why aren't you complaining about other people giving their opinions on the books?

I didn't bring up the subject. Someone asked if they should read the book, someone said they should; I said they shouldn't.

I gave some reasons for my opinion now people who had a single post in the thread are calling me a troll.

Why aren't you complaining about other people giving their opinions on the books?

Because other people aren't c***s?

A question about the rest of Season 4/Book Spoiler. Don't read if you have not read the books.

Is Tyrion crossbowing Tywin likely to happen in Season 4?

yeah pretty sure that's this season. The trailer showed Oberyn dueling the mountain and tyrion escapes that night so must be in it. The episode titles are online and they kinda hints at what will happen when. Will try and find them

Joff was one of my fav characters. I love villains who are all talk, but snivelling wimps when they're in danger. He was a much better one than the crazy guy who torments theon. I liked the way Tywin dealt with him too. Poor choice of death imo.

Are they anyway that this thread can be split, so people who have not read the books don't inadvertently click on a spoiler which isn't clearly marked book spoiler? And those who wish to compare the television programme to the books can do.

The last few pages of this have been an absolute minefield. The whole War of the Roses segment should be in spoiler tags.