Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

• 3 weeks later...

This one for me.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTxjGUh5oOM

In fact, any Jamie Lannister scene from season 3. He stole the show imo. My favourite character by far now. Just outstanding. I've not read the books, so I hope he continues to be an important figure.

Jamie Lannister is a fucking G. Not many guys could participate in incest and still look good doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

This has all totally bypassed me until now, caught it by accident a few weeks ago on Sky Atlantic where the queen was getting a seeing to in some sort of tower and got caught by a wee bairn, watched this episode but forgot to check when on again. Tuned in last night and watched a double header but am a bit confused as to where in the overall scheme of things I am up to.

Last night Sean Bean got arrested coz he never accepted the wee irritating one as king, is this season 1? Going by early posts on this thread from about 2 years ago it is so surely thy cant still be showing season 1.

Think I could really get into this

Fvck me am well behind here, take it they are showing all the series on Sky on repeat now? Wll need to sort oot the sky plus when a get home make sure I dont miss any more.

Its pretty had to get a handle on whats happening and how folk are all linked coz it jumps aboot but I am sure after a few episodes it will fall into place.

I like the big guy thats married to the wee blonde, he just ripped his pals toungue oot last night, he is a big scary dude. What are they up to anyway do they just cut aboot or are they marching to invade somewhere?

Fvck me am well behind here, take it they are showing all the series on Sky on repeat now? Wll need to sort oot the sky plus when a get home make sure I dont miss any more.

Its pretty had to get a handle on whats happening and how folk are all linked coz it jumps aboot but I am sure after a few episodes it will fall into place.

I like the big guy thats married to the wee blonde, he just ripped his pals toungue oot last night, he is a big scary dude. What are they up to anyway do they just cut aboot or are they marching to invade somewhere?

They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.

• 1 month later...