Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Stannis and Bran are the most boring.

Opinions vary - I'm personally very interested for the winds of winter in what happens with the battle for Winterfell and also what happens with Bran, Bloodraven and the Weirwood World Web (with it's views into the past potentially revealing important confirmations of certain theories and/or other plot-lines)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met Rose Leslie yesterday who plays Ygritte (the lass trying to get boned by John Snow) :D

She was the nicest thing ever, really lovely lass and an utter babe as well - didn't think she was anything special on the show but in real life she is tidy as fcuk (as below photo)

We were chatting for about 15 mins and she was telling me she is an Inverurie Loco's fan :lol: as she was born in Aberdeen and her family etc are there.

600full-rose-leslie.jpg

I met Rose Leslie yesterday who plays Ygritte (the lass trying to get boned by John Snow) :D

She was the nicest thing ever, really lovely lass and an utter babe as well - didn't think she was anything special on the show but in real life she is tidy as fcuk (as below photo)

We were chatting for about 15 mins and she was telling me she is an Inverurie Loco's fan :lol: as she was born in Aberdeen and her family etc are there.

600full-rose-leslie.jpg

Aye but did you get her phone number, and if yes can I have it?

600full-rose-leslie.jpg

The moment where she dies in the book is horrible, genuinely the most heart rendering bit in the whole series

And she is quite the specimen of a femal human being

w**k bank, sorted.

14 New characters/actors for season 3

I recognise the wee boy from Love Actually and the guy from Pirates of Carribbean and thats it

Will be strange seeing Frankie Wilde in Game of Thrones!

After reading all of the books so far a few times I'm a big fan of (Don't click if you don't want to know a couple of the characters that are still alive after book 5)

Stannis and Bran

But for some reason I can't get this song out of my head after the blackwater episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2l2_v6Ur8

Just thought I would share for the fans of the books who know the history of the song.

That's a fabulous version of the song, must say.

I've just watched the new cast. I don't like either of the Reeds. Not what I envisaged at all. The rest look pretty spot on, or as close to spot on as it can be. Mackenzie Crook is a massive coup for the show.

I've just watched the new cast. I don't like either of the Reeds. Not what I envisaged at all. The rest look pretty spot on, or as close to spot on as it can be. Mackenzie Crook is a massive coup for the show.

Really? I think both of the reeds look great. Most of the rest look good as well, especially the blackfish and beric dondarion.

The queen of thorns might take some getting used to for me though - I had always pictured Maggie Smith when reading the books.

Don't know what part Mackenzie Crook might play since Orrel was supposed to have been killed in ACoK when Jon met Ygritte (possible taking over the role of Varamyr Sixskins?). Although when I heard Crook was going to be in this season I immediately thought he would have made an excellent Vargo Hoat.

Edited by CammyKTID

I recognise the wee boy from Love Actually and the guy from Pirates of Carribbean and thats it

I recognise Nathalie Emmanuel, she was in Hollyoaks at the same time Roxanne McKee was.

Clive Russell has been in just about everything, although the only thing I can put my finger on was him playing the tall guy in Still Game, Paul Kaye was Dennis Pennis and was in Its All Gone Pete Tong and Dame Diana Rigg was in The Avengers and On Her Majesty's Secret Service and more recently played herself in Extras.

Basically, you know nothing Gordon the Gopher.

Ramsay Snow not been cast yet, but neither has Mance Rayder, and both characters were mentioned at the end of S.2 so you've got to imagine they'll be featuring in S.3.