Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

19 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

The way they've went about putting people into these positions was actually really clever just a bit of a poor ending.

Would agree with this. Teleportation is really clever. Wish someone could invent it in the real world, tbh.

Unless you meant the way in which they placed the characters in to their final situations, in which case I'd one billion percent disagree, and counter that the writing was atrocious, the characters decision making made little sense, and what was shown to the audience (Arya stumbling about in some rubble for 15 minutes) against what wasn't shown (the reaction to the murder of the fucking queen) was completely and utterly baffling.

57 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

It's quite amusing seeing the reactions of the far left brigade now the two Westerosi heads of state are a girl and a cripple. Apparently when Daenerys burnt King's Landing it was part of a calculated plan by the writers to denigrate the underprivileged.

What? Surely folk who are far left would have no issue of a woman and a disabled guy being rulers.

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Real winner here is Dexter, losing its crown as the most promising show with the worst ending. 

From what I remember they just completely copped out of killing Dexter. The final seasons were horrendous though.

Genuinely one of the biggest problems with Got is that the writing wasn't as clever as it was in earlier seasons, but then you have thick c***s like Nathan and it's understandable why they dumbed it down. 

Dumbed it down?! How have the dumbed it down? Dumbing it down would have been making Jon the King, the expected ending that everyone wanted.

Nathan’s spot on. Everything that was built up for 7 seasons has been ruined in season 8 because they rushed it. They had two fucking years to make the season and this, THIS, is how they choose to end it? It’s a farce.

21 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

I see the person who posted this made the decision to waste more of her life watching a show guided by the white male viewpoint.

got_tweet.png.d04c3d1b6ecd35d3e608065a088b43f1.png

If only there'd been some clues.

6 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Easily 3-4 episodes worth of content in that last episode alone.

I liked it, but you could feel the rushed nature of it.

I thought I'd developed narcolepsy and missed an hour of it when we jumped from him stabbing the queen to about a month later.

There's an extent that i actually feel pretty sorry for the actors for that final season. They did a pretty comprehensive press tour before the last season kicked off.  For the amount of hype and build up the show got, they must have known that the outcome would be so underwhelming that a lot of fans would hate it.