Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

This is the problem with fantasy, ending can just happen anything can happen, so if theres no set guidelines then not everyone will be happy, this is why you shouldn't invest so much time in them, so I watched the first season and the last 2 episodes and so I wont watch the middle stuff because it wont be worth it (watch the end so you know if you should watch the middle) although I've heard the middle was the best bit so I might try a middle season if that's worth it? @DA Baracus 

Tyrion: Bran will make a wise and measured ruler for the good of the realm.

Bran: I'm leaving this meeting after less than a minute to play hide and seek with a dragon. You can sort this mess amongst yourselves.

I think that is exactly the point, Bran knows you don't need a King to govern the affairs of man and by accepting the position he can allow for men to govern their own affairs which is exactly what the High Council is doing, their plans were all for the good of the people, sanitation, rebuilding and brothels and not the whims of a monarch!!!

I should probably be surprised that we have no idea where Drogon went with Dany’s body but with the way this season has planned out I’m not surprised they just left it as it was.

They said he was last seen flying east, I assume that meant he was heading back to Valyria, where the dragons AND the Targaryens originally come from

Who was the guy beside Yohn Royce? Not Robyn (absolutely gutted he's still alive) but on the other side.

Agree that the Arya stuff was pish. They had no idea where to go with her so just had her f**k off.

Not 100% sure but it looked awfy like the Blackfish!!!

And Arya already stated that when there was nobody left to kill that she would sail off to see "what is west of Westeros", this was always her plan!!!

All in all I liked it, it's never going to be in the list of Top-10 GoT episodes, but it tied everything up nicely, Don't think there was really any important loose ends left unfinished, apart from who's in charge at Bear Island now or if they've told the Iron Bank to f**k off regarding their mortgage repayments!!!

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

I think that is exactly the point, Bran knows you don't need a King to govern the affairs of man and by accepting the position he can allow for men to govern their own affairs which is exactly what the High Council is doing, their plans were all for the good of the people, sanitation, rebuilding and brothels and not the whims of a monarch!!!

They said he was last seen flying east, I assume that meant he was heading back to Valyria, where the dragons AND the Targaryens originally come from

Not 100% sure but it looked awfy like the Blackfish!!!

And Arya already stated that when there was nobody left to kill that she would sail off to see "what is west of Westeros", this was always her plan!!!

All in all I liked it, it's never going to be in the list of Top-10 GoT episodes, but it tied everything up nicely, Don't think there was really any important loose ends left unfinished, apart from who's in charge at Bear Island now or if they've told the Iron Bank to f**k off regarding their mortgage repayments!!!

I thought it looked like the Blackfish as well

16 minutes ago, Swarley said:
23 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
Glad everyone hated it.
thG0KM24IK.jpg.dda083c503f22588d402de6644839567.jpg
I mean, what the f**k did you expect after the last 2 series ?

Hiya George R. R. Martin, hiya pal

Just got to hope that procrastinating fat c**t gets his finger out and finishes the books so we get the proper story and the proper ending.

Think I must be the minority with regards Dinklage. He’s fine and all but he’s given multiple speeches every season as ‘The smartest man in the world’ so it’s not hard to stand out. Think plenty of the other actors would do just as well given the same material. He’s by far the flashiest character for an actor on the show.

His accent is Austin Powers calibre at times too.

Millions of dollars on CGI, millions of dollars to shoot on location, millions of dollars on actors' salaries. And at no point during the last 2 seasons did anyone take a look at the script and say "This is fucking terrible. Go back and write something better and if you can't, we'll hire some who will." It's as if they simply glanced through it and thought "What the f**k, this'll do."

Rushed shite.

They spent longer on the ending than the episode. Dany has a speech, gets stabbed in the most ham fisted acting scene you're ever likely to see in a show with that budget, and it just turns into a fucking mess. 

Drogon burning the throne made absolutely zero sense, hes a fucking dragon, is he apparently meant to have understood the politics and what the throne represented? The embarrassing scene of a wee animatronic claw appearing to pick Dany up was brutal, btw, as was him simply disappearing in the night, they had absolutely no fucking clue how to deal with him.

Grey Worm, who's spent the past three episodes clearly mistrusting Jon, while also having no self control, finds out Dany is dead after Jon visited her alone, and decides to lock him up for a couple of weeks, and also keeps Tyrion alive for a couple of weeks?

Everyone just accepts Bran, who has done nothing to earn the throne, as King? Dorne just accept being kept under the rule of a leader they know absolutely nothing of? Why not declare themselves independent? Why the f**k was Tyrion the one who made the decision anyway?

Jon ending up beyond the wall was fine, Sansa queen of the north feels perfect, Bran as King is just stupid, and makes no sense in the context of the show. Ayra slayed the greatest threat to mankind, then spent the next two episodes running away from dust, crying, and buying a boat.

I'm glad its over so they cant ruin it anymore.

Edited by RandomGuy.

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rushed shite.

They spent longer on the ending than the episode. Dany has a speech, gets stabbed in the most ham fisted acting scene you're ever likely to see in a show with that budget, and it just turns into a fucking mess. 

Drogon burning the throne made absolutely zero sense, hes a fucking dragon, is he apparently meant to have understood the politics and what the throne represented? The embarrassing scene of a wee animatronic claw appearing to pick Dany up was brutal, btw, as was him simply disappearing in the night, they had absolutely no fucking clue how to deal with him.

Grey Worm, who's spent the past three episodes clearly mistrusting Jon, while also having no self control, finds out Dany is dead after Jon visited her alone, and decides to lock him up for a couple of weeks, and also keeps Tyrion alive for a couple of weeks?

Everyone just accepts Bran, who has done nothing to earn the throne, as King? Dorne just accept being kept under the rule of a leader they know absolutely nothing of? Why not declare themselves independent? Why the f**k was Tyrion the one who made the decision anyway?

Jon ending up beyond the wall was fine, Sansa queen of the north feels perfect, Bran as King is just stupid, and makes no sense in the context of the show. Ayra slayed the greatest threat to mankind, then spent the next two episodes running away from dust, crying, and buying a boat.

I'm glad its over so they cant ruin it anymore.

Aye.