Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

On the book, who wrote it? I kinda missed that bit, or the volume was too low...

The Archmaester. Presumably the one Sam was working with at the Citadel.

They butchered it. Had they taken the time to write another season's worth of episodes it would have probably worked, but instead it turned into a rushed, poorly written mess. 

There are no words to describe my disappointment right now. That is not the way it should have ended. Even the acting felt half hearted at times.

What even in fucks name is Brans purpose? Why is everyone so cool about saying cheerio to Jon after everything he's done for them? There wasn't even an emotional goodbye from Sam, in fact Sam didn't even care! 

I was praying it would end with a hint towards a sequel, it was that bad I hoped there must be more to it.

Where the f**k was Azor Ahai and light bringer?

Why is everyone ignoring that Jon is the true king? Why has that so comfortably been swept under the rug?

WHY?!

There are no words to describe my disappointment right now. That is not the way it should have ended. Even the acting felt half hearted at times.
What even in fucks name is Brans purpose? Why is everyone so cool about saying cheerio to Jon after everything he's done for them? There wasn't even an emotional goodbye from Sam, in fact Sam didn't even care! 
I was praying it would end with a hint towards a sequel, it was that bad I hoped there must be more to it.
Why is everyone ignoring that Jon is the true king? Why has that so comfortably been swept under the rug?
WHY?!
The discussions about Jons fate presumably took place in the weeks surrounding Danys death that we didnt get to see, and as such, him being King was never, ever on.

Those few weeks ahould have consituted one, maybe 2 episodes and it was a real slip up not having that period in it.

It really hasn't. Not sure why folk keep saying that. 
Stannis Baratheon. Blackfish. Bejen Stark. Syrio Forel. Xaro Xhoan Daxos. Rast. Lysa Arran. Doran Martell. Balon Greyjoy. Mace Tyrell. Lancel Lannister. Margaery Tyrell. Kevan Lannister. Tyene Sand. Olenna Tyrell. Euron Greyjoy. The Hound. The Mountain. Ellaria Sand.
We don't see any of the above bodies. Are they all still alive?

I got my bodies DA! [emoji12]

Was decent up until Dany getting killed then feel away after that.

Again main problem is it was all too rushed.

Jon being killed and the seven kingdoms breaking up and going back to squabbling amongst themselves would to me have fit better.

22 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

WHY?!

Nowhere given 'Azor Ahai' was never mentioned and Lightbringer was mentioned about once, back at the start of season 2.

There won't be a direct sequel to this, and I'm unsure why folk think there might be. 

Agree about Jon. The stuff about him being the true king is pretty meaningless, to the point where if it was never included it would have made little to no difference to the story and how things panned out. 

Can’t say i’m satisfied with everything that happened but given how wildly different what people in this thread hoped for in the ending it would be impossible to come up with something that satisfied everyone.

Also, thank god nobody in here had any say in it as some of the suggestions are far worse than what we got. :lol: