Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I should probably be surprised that we have no idea where Drogon went with Dany’s body but with the way this season has planned out I’m not surprised they just left it as it was.

He died on the way back to his home planet

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Oaft, that's not aged well. 

Aye, got that one wrong. Didn't see it coming and think it was a bit w**k. Poor writing.

Strangely you didn't quote the rest though. Why not?

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, got that one wrong. Didn't see it coming and think it was a bit w**k. Poor writing.

Strangely you didn't quote the rest though. Why not?

Because it was that particular point that I was pointing out hadn't aged well. 

Anyway, episode started off really well. Was pretty tense and enjoyable  After Danaerys was offed though it went a bit meh and, at times, a bit shit.

Agree with the point about the Unsullied capturing Jon. Why? Why didn't they just execute him? They'd just murdered civilians and other prisoners, so there's no reason why they wouldn't kill Jon. They didn't need to bargain with the North or anyone else, as it could potentially be months before they even found out Jon was dead.

There was even less reason for them to keep Tyrion alive. In fact there was zero reason for it.

Chuckled at Edmure. Good lad, but a dim lad. I think even he knows it. Who was the guy beside Yohn Royce? Not Robyn (absolutely gutted he's still alive) but on the other side.

Agree that the Arya stuff was pish. They had no idea where to go with her so just had her f**k off.

Not sure where folk are getting that the Wall was torn down/destroyed from. It was only a section at Eastwatch by the Sea that was destroyed.

I thought Arya's ending was very fitting. All she's ever done is fanny around traveling where her whims take her. As she explained to Gendry (I was disappointed they never touched on the proposal since the KB) she's not interested in titles and politicking, her ending was exactly in character.

Since when has Bran been able to see the future?

I liked Bran making Tyrion hand, essentially saying "Even the best f**k up every now and again, people need to be forgiven for honest mistakes."

What happened to the Dothraki? Did they just hitch a ride with The Unsullied? Popular opinions thread for this pish but Grey Worm was a c**t.

Of all the unbelievable things over the last eight seasons the least believable is that someone would write a hefty tome about the events and not mention somebody who killed two members of the royal family while himself being a member of said family, who served as hand twice and saved King's Landing at the Battle of Blackwater Bay.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Of course if you build a thousand bridges, but suck one dick and you'll be known as a dicksucker, not a bridge builders. 

What's that from?

I’m not sure why the other kingdoms just accepted the North fucking off. I’ve grown to dislike Sansa this season.

I’d have had Jon killed and the faceless dude kill Arya as well. Bran on the throne is just meh.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What's that from?

A public toilet I once done a Poo in. 

Very apt, stuck with me. 

The quote, not the poo. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

On the book, who wrote it? I kinda missed that bit, or the volume was too low...

Not George R R Martin that's for sure, they'd all be fucking deed. 

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Agree with the point about the Unsullied capturing Jon. Why? Why didn't they just execute him? They'd just murdered civilians and other prisoners, so there's no reason why they wouldn't kill Jon. They didn't need to bargain with the North or anyone else, as it could potentially be months before they even found out Jon was dead.

There was even less reason for them to keep Tyrion alive. In fact there was zero reason for it.

Jon would of confessed to it but with Drogon flying away with Dany's body there isn't any proof. That would of led to some initial confusion where he would of been held and not immediately executed. By which time Davos probably would of rallied the Northern army and you'd have a stand off between the battle weary armies which probably held things in the stalemate.