Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

The more I think how this panned out the more I am annoyed. Ach it's only a TV show.....

So The north Bran, Sansa and Arya just abandon Jon. Sam and Tyrion aswell. So dumb.🤣 Danny's turn to the dark side was too sudden and it was out of character of Jon to stick her.

Cant believe I am one of those cry babies [emoji24]

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Who's sitting between Sam and Edmure. Looks like a fucking middle-aged Robin Hood.

I'm hoping someone will answer this. I didn't recognise him either. Who is he?

I've managed to enjoy this season more than most, despite the too-fast pace of it, but the finale was just a mess. Since the show steamed ahead of the books, they've managed to produce some epic moments and episode, but they've lost it in terms of pacing and managing the story. 

Obviously GRRM must have told them to hit the main plot points, some of which seem especially odd given how the show reached them. The whole show building towards who sits on the throne and they give it to Bran, one of the most underdeveloped and one-note characters in the whole thing. 

They couldn't possibly have thought that would be satisfying for folk?

Dont think it necessarily needed Jon sitting on the iron throne, but him ending up back at Castle Black was a bit of a kick in the stones. 

Santa's storyline was probably wrapped up most satisfyingly. 

Arya killing The Night King was pretty great, but her last two episodes were shite. Goes to King's Landing to kill Cersei, doesn't, basically does nothing in the last two, then goes off to chase some dream of seeing what's West of Westeros, something she has scarcely even mentioned. 

So much that either came out of nowhere or could have been better explained with more episodes and pacing it a bit slower. 

Total shite. 

I so didn't want to be that guy on the internet moaning about the end of a TV show yet here we are!

3 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

I've managed to enjoy this season more than most, despite the too-fast pace of it, but the finale was just a mess. Since the show steamed ahead of the books, they've managed to produce some epic moments and episode, but they've lost it in terms of pacing and managing the story. 

Obviously GRRM must have told them to hit the main plot points, some of which seem especially odd given how the show reached them. The whole show building towards who sits on the throne and they give it to Bran, one of the most underdeveloped and one-note characters in the whole thing. 

They couldn't possibly have thought that would be satisfying for folk?

Dont think it necessarily needed Jon sitting on the iron throne, but him ending up back at Castle Black was a bit of a kick in the stones. 

Santa's storyline was probably wrapped up most satisfyingly. 

Arya killing The Night King was pretty great, but her last two episodes were shite. Goes to King's Landing to kill Cersei, doesn't, basically does nothing in the last two, then goes off to chase some dream of seeing what's West of Westeros, something she has scarcely even mentioned. 

So much that either came out of nowhere or could have been better explained with more episodes and pacing it a bit slower. 

Total shite. 

I so didn't want to be that guy on the internet moaning about the end of a TV show yet here we are!

f**k!!!!! What did they do to Santa?

Final shot should have been the camera panning away from jon to the furthest reaches of the north where dany lies still with drogon perched on a rock  behind her...camera closes in on her face,eyes open ...she is the new night queen.....

...or don't stop believin plays it out, either would have been good.