Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Wall isn't there anymore, he'll have to build another one. Still, it'll give him something to do.

There’s nothing else for them to do. Wildlings aren’t a threat anymore and there’s no WW.

There’s nothing else for them to do. Wildlings aren’t a threat anymore and there’s no WW.
The NW is basically pointless now, only reason for him joining again is that it would renounce his claim to the throne.

Aye that was probably the best episode of the season (not saying much I know). I think the ending was fine, I’m not really sure what I expected but it was ok.

Thought we might’ve had Drogon beyond the Wall with Jon at the end there but f**k knows where he’s away to.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Aye that was probably the best episode of the season (not saying much I know). I think the ending was fine, I’m not really sure what I expected but it was ok.

Thought we might’ve had Drogon beyond the Wall with Jon at the end there but f**k knows where he’s away to.

It was a Lord of the Rings type ending, IMO.

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

Thankful it's over. Felt the first half was excellent. Peter Dinklage deserves many accolades for his performance in this one.

First half was actually pretty good, I thought. Amazed the imp survived. 

I enjoyed most of that, aside from the scene that dealt with the succession. I think that’s because I was so surprised that they so suddenly moved on from the death of Dany.

I thought the ending was fine. Nothing amazing, nothing awful.

Dont know how I feel about that. It just sort of petered out over the episode. The first half was tense and John offing Dany was quite surprising.

After that.... It was just meh.

Arya in particular... She hasnt struck a blow since the NK

1 minute ago, Sooky said:

I enjoyed most of that, aside from the scene that dealt with the succession. I think that’s because I was so surprised that they so suddenly moved on from the death of Dany.

I thought the ending was fine. Nothing amazing, nothing awful.

I think a few weeks were supposed to have passed.

Oh and fair fucks to Edmure, you gotta shoot your shot.

I thought he was actually gonna nominate Sansa and then it quickly just turned into him saying how amazing he is.

I think they got Jons ending spot on tbh. He’s not a king so it wouldn’t have made sense for him to be King at the end. I thought when Drogon burned the throne it would’ve been a “Westeros splits into different countries” type ending which wouldn’t been ok but would’ve made a lot of the show pretty pointless.