Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

It really hasn't. Not sure why folk keep saying that. 
Stannis Baratheon. Blackfish. Bejen Stark. Syrio Forel. Xaro Xhoan Daxos. Rast. Lysa Arran. Doran Martell. Balon Greyjoy. Mace Tyrell. Lancel Lannister. Margaery Tyrell. Kevan Lannister. Tyene Sand. Olenna Tyrell. Euron Greyjoy. The Hound. The Mountain. Ellaria Sand.
We don't see any of the above bodies. Are they all still alive?

Have you got your serious face on today? Take a chill pill. [emoji12]

I'm hoping for a 'yub nub' ending: the Starks, Tyrion & Jon gather by the weir wood tree. Jon goes off on his own & broods against a tree trunk. Inthe background holographic ghosts of Ned,Rob Hodor etc appear & are joined by a newly redeemed Dani. They exchange smiles and look up at the sky as x-wings spray the air with fireworks. Cut to scenes of celebration in Old Town, Slavers Bay, Iron Islands etc.

and ewoks. Hunners of fucking ewoks.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Season 4, episode 5:

"We come across my brother, maybe we can both cross a name off our list."

The Hound. 

So anyone complaining about him wanting to 'suddenly' kill his brother are way off.

I was asking why he felt the need to march to his own death to kill his brother, if he wasnt bothered about getting out alive he could've attacked him when they all met to show Cersei the wight.

His death felt pointless considering he clearly stated he knew the Mountain was dying regardless of what he done, and that continuing on would mean his own death.

I was asking why he felt the need to march to his own death to kill his brother, if he wasnt bothered about getting out alive he could've attacked him when they all met to show Cersei the wight.
His death felt pointless considering he clearly stated he knew the Mountain was dying regardless of what he done, and that continuing on would mean his own death.
There is nothing surprising about what Hound did. Nothing.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

There is nothing surprising about what Hound did. Nothing.

Probably because it's been predicted for about 8 years.

9 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Strange how Jon can hide behind a rock from a fire breathing dragon and then a few weeks later the whole of king's landing is destroyed.

No, it isn't. Viserion had half his face missing and his neck was ripped to shreds, unlike Drogon.

No, it isn't. Viserion had half his face missing and his neck was ripped to shreds, unlike Drogon.
Also, hasnt Drogon always been touted as the biggest and most powerful of them?

Said at the time Drogon seemed overpowered compared to how the dragons generally have performed.... On the flipside of that up until now thats the only time they have matched up to the power they were reputed in the history of it all to have...

Drogon also had Dany on top commanding him/her. Maybe thats worth more than a totally fucked Viserion flailing about the place

23 hours ago, Swarley said:
23 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Surely folk aren't avtually thinking that Cersei and/or Jaime survived?

Yes. See my comment above. Until I see a body I'm not accepting that they are dead. If GoT has taught us one thing it's that anything is possible.

people said that about the death of stanys baratheon.....

43 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Does that affect the fire production?

Genuine question, I'm not up to date on dragon health and fitness

18 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Does that affect the fire production?

Genuine question, I'm not up to date on dragon health and fitness

Viserion is breathing a compound called dicyanoacetylene, which would burn hotter (and bluer) than the flames he spewed as a living dragon. The hotter flames might also cause the Wall to vaporize, which is what happened — regular flames would have melted it, resulting in large quantities of meltwater. If all that's true, it means Viserion is now more dangerous than Drogon and Rhaegal, who are presumably breathing regular old fire.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

This thread is amazing.

Folk complaining that a fantasy TV series isn't realistic

emoji38.png

Not really. Folk are complaining about glaring inconsistencies, and movements in the plot that seem to appear purely to push certain arcs to their close.

There were plenty of instances there where Drogon didn't vapourize rock, because that's quite frankly wasn't what was happening with the walls, the walls are loads of little rocks held together (well say concrete to keep it simple) the heat and force of the flame will be strong enough to displace/weaken the concrete, knocking walls all over the shop. 

There's plenty of instance there though that show him not penetrating solid rock, as such it's not surprising to anybody when a dragon with half its face and neck ripped off also can't just vapourize a massive bit of rock.