Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

20 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why let him impregnate her in the first place? She talked in one episode about regularly 'finishing him off in other ways' whenever he stumbled through to their bedroom, absolutely shit faced.

Why not terminate the pregnancy?

Why not kill the child when it was born?

Why not sell it to some cunto across the Narrow Sea?

Plus folk knew he was Robert's b*****d anyway, meaning they would have known if he was a baby who's death Cersei inexplicably faked. Given all the spies in King's Landing, there's simply no way that could have been faked.

There's too much against the theory, plus it's completely pointless now that Danaerys legitimised Gendry, now a firm ally and friend of the North, in front of loads of folk.

in history queens have had to tread very carefully when it comes to the male heirs of kings and their own matrimonial "obligations"-see the life of Henry VIII

Has euron maybe just seen a volley of attacking arrows or something from a new iron island fleet led by Yara?
Ie ironborn coming after him.
Lots of out there pish being spouted in places, one thing I was told had been on Twitter or Reddit was that drogon was female and had dragon babies during the period drogon had gone missing and that was them joining the fight.
Dragon armour didn't sound right as you would be ages making it or does fast travel include super smithing?

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Has euron maybe just seen a volley of attacking arrows or something from a new iron island fleet led by Yara?
Lots of out there pish being spouted in places, one thing I was told had been on Twitter or Reddit was that drogon was female and had dragon babies during the period drogon had gone missing and that was them joining the fight.
Dragon armour didn't sound right as you would be ages making it or does fast travel include super smithing?

Yara seems like a good bet. she'd be the only one who could put up a fight against him at sea.

I might be misremembering but did it not enable him to smoke Theon and Yara's fleet and capture Yara? (not that that ultimately achieved much anyway considering she got broken out and has retaken the Iron Islands with minimal fuss). 
STOP GETTING GAME OF THRONES WRONG20190509_071120.jpg

The Dead "magic'd up" those massive chains to pull the dead dragon out the Loch so you know exactly it's plausible!

18 minutes ago, Swarley said:

STOP GETTING GAME OF THRONES WRONG20190509_071120.jpg

The Iron Islands is just an endless cycle of Theon and/or his sister being captured and released and captured and released. It’s hard to keep up or care tbh.

Edited by The OP

The Dead "magic'd up" those massive chains to pull the dead dragon out the Loch so you know exactly it's plausible!
I forgot they went and dragged him out the water with magic chains, I mean at winterfell he barely moved his hands and those long dead in the crypt awoke but not the freshly killed dragon that wasn't in a tomb...

19 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

I forgot they went and dragged him out the water with magic chains, I mean at winterfell he barely moved his hands and those long dead in the crypt awoke but not the freshly killed dragon that wasn't in a tomb...

All 3 dragons were still "alive" at Winterfell. Viserion was injured but still "alive".

Where would this magic dragon armour come from? How would it stop those big arrows? Not buying it.

The notion of there being a second dragon is nonsense.

Where would this magic dragon armour come from? How would it stop those big arrows? Not buying it.
The notion of there being a second dragon is nonsense.

Exactly.

If anything he’s just watched Drogon destroy almost all of his fleet and realised he’s fucked.

14 hours ago, Swarley said:
16 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Its virtually been agreed at this point he had it all planned out and had the chains already there.

Viscerion crashes into a frozen over dock. You can see the boats there when he crashes so the chains were there already.

You can argue about whether they would have likely have had chains of that size realistically or not but they weren't just 'magic'd' up out of nowhere.

I don't think it's particularly outlandish to think that they've managed to whip up a bit of armour for the dragon tbh. It's the first thing I'd be looking into after seeing one dragon brought down and then the big f**k off ballistas on the walls of King's Landing.

Everyone who's mentioned the "extra dragons" bit have missed out the main reasoning behind this theory - that the intro spinning obelisk thing shows one large dragon with 3 small ones alongside it. The large dragon is supposed to represent Dany though, hence why there's a comet overhead and lots of bowing horses. It's supposed to represent her becoming the mother of Dragons and the Dothraki worshipping her.

I also can't see Euron going from not being able to see a Dragon at all to suddenly shitting himself at seeing the detail of a Dragon wearing armour somehow. More likely Drogon's too high for them and about to drop heavy shit on them or something like that.

10 minutes ago, Spain said:

Everyone who's mentioned the "extra dragons" bit have missed out the main reasoning behind this theory - that the intro spinning obelisk thing shows one large dragon with 3 small ones alongside it. The large dragon is supposed to represent Dany though, hence why there's a comet overhead and lots of bowing horses. It's supposed to represent her becoming the mother of Dragons and the Dothraki worshipping her.

I also can't see Euron going from not being able to see a Dragon at all to suddenly shitting himself at seeing the detail of a Dragon wearing armour somehow. More likely Drogon's too high for them and about to drop heavy shit on them or something like that.

I can see that too, feed Drogon a mountain of chicken bhuna the night before and then empty it's arse all over the ships.