Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

:lol:
It doesn't really.

Aye, it does. He’s looking up at the sky and his facial expression clearly changes as if he’s clocked something, it appears you think they’ve just showed you a clip for next week of him simply looking at the clouds.

1 minute ago, M0rtonfc said:

Aye, it does. He’s looking up at the sky and his facial expression clearly changes as if he’s clocked something, it appears you think they’ve just showed you a clip for next week of him simply looking at the clouds.

Yes, he sees something that is definitely concerning, but he's not shitting himself. I've stated this before. Not once have I said or made out that I think he's just looking at clouds. Are people seriously struggling with that?

Is there another clip I haven't seen? Either that or some folk have trouble reading emotions.

Yes, he sees something that is definitely concerning, but he's not shitting himself. I've stated this before. Not once have I said or made out that I think he's just looking at clouds. Are people seriously struggling with that?
Is there another clip I haven't seen? Either that or some folk have trouble reading emotions.

That’s fair enough m8 I got the wrong end of the stick, I thought you were meaning there were no emotions at all. I can’t see where the shitting it thing has came from too, what I see is that he’s noticed something and doing a WHIT THE f**k IS THAT kinda face!

The dragon armoured up is my guess.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s hard to tell because he’s a pretty ropey actor, but he’s clearly looking up at the sky, and there is only one thing that’s going to be up there.

Arya?

3 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

A winter storm?

image.png

Edited by Savage Henry

I reckon it'll be a crashing plane filled with mostly very attractive folk and one former hobbit and one obese Hispanic stoner. All of them will have interesting backstories to be told through interminable flashbacks. 

I reckon it'll be a crashing plane filled with mostly very attractive folk and one former hobbit and one obese Hispanic stoner. All of them will have interesting backstories to be told through interminable flashbacks. 
WesterLost?

18 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

There were an awful lot of close up shots of bad acting in that episode, weren't there?

The whole scene with Jon and Dany discussing whether Arya and Sansa should be told the truth was fucking horrendous acting. From Jons "drunken" stumble to Dany going from emotional to emotionless in a split second it was just a complete joke.

You’re very defensive about this show.

1 minute ago, Stevieda said:

Did Dany not think Euron had done a runner after seeing the wight at king's landing and therefore think he'd taken his fleet and went home so was no longer fighting for Cersei?

No, earlier in the episode and possibly by Jamie when he arrived as well she was told that Euron had gone to Essos to get the Golden Company to return them to Kings landing.

No, earlier in the episode and possibly by Jamie when he arrived as well she was told that Euron had gone to Essos to get the Golden Company to return them to Kings landing.
Ah really, so what was the point in him faking being scared and doing a runner, it literally filled bo purpose.

18 minutes ago, Stevieda said:
47 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Ah really, so what was the point in him faking being scared and doing a runner, it literally filled bo purpose.

Well, the plan wasn't for Jaime to run away and tell them was it?

18 minutes ago, Stevieda said:
46 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I might be misremembering but did it not enable him to smoke Theon and Yara's fleet and capture Yara? (not that that ultimately achieved much anyway considering she got broken out and has retaken the Iron Islands with minimal fuss). 

13 minutes ago, The OP said:

I might be misremembering but did it not enable him to smoke Theon and Yara's fleet and capture Yara? (not that that ultimately achieved much anyway considering she got broken out and has retaken the Iron Islands with minimal fuss). 

I think that happened earlier in the series before the meeting at the dragon pit.