Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

1 minute ago, Skerla said:

Couldn’t care less about Missandei being bumped

You might if you're a Dany fan. If any more of her inner circle  get bumped off or betray her than I can see her going all mad queen dracarys every fucker.

You might if you're a Dany fan. If any more of her inner circle  get bumped off or betray her than I can see her going all mad queen dracarys every fucker.

Seems to be heading that way just now.

Just watched it, thought it was a slow start but then built into a brilliant episode! Recon the last dragon is going to be armoured up to protect it from the big arrows! It’s left it on the edge, next week will be incredible!

I had similar thought, just fly round behind and bbq the f**k out of them. Those crossbows can't see through sails.

Was a good episode nonetheless.

Thought that myself but then again f**k knows what they may have had on the ships behind the 1st few rows, probably not worth the risk considering they desperately need the big fucker!

Definitely a lot better than Episode 3 on terms of having some depth to the plot again, even if it is still way too rushed. It's too bad they didn't cast Rose Leslie as Danerys, because the complete lack of chemistry between Kit Harrington and Emelia Clarke is one of the biggest problems of the last two seasons.  In a similar way Missandei was clearly cast as eye candy more than anything else. The actress who plays her is just too wooden in her delivery to pull off a scene like the one at the end.

Daenerys doesn’t seem to have much of an army left. Who is she going to get a hand from? 
I'll give her a hand....
Great episode, thought for a sec Tryion was gone at end, brave wee b*****d.
Dany is going full paranoid mad, Sam is a mad shagger.... And the hound is da fuckin man!!!

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Also, they were deadly accurate with the first Dragon, hitting 3 or 4 in a row, yet missed every shot at Dany's. 

I'm not sure they were accurate, as such. They had an oblivious target flying across their bows, and time to wait until it crossed over to fire, you see three hit it at different parts of it. When they fired at Drogon he was aware of them, and able to avoid them.

A far, far better episode than last week. Everything getting set up nicely and loving the fact there scheming on the go again. Feels like Dany is being set up as the big bad now, shes absolutely lost it, and you can fully imagine her burning the entire city at this stage.

No idea how this all ends now after that.

Bronn, some boy. I fully expect him now to go back to Cersei and trade up from High Garden to Winterfell. And at this rate he'll be on the Iron Throne at the end by simply threatening and trading.

Bronn, some boy. I fully expect him now to go back to Cersei and trade up from High Garden to Winterfell. And at this rate he'll be on the Iron Throne at the end by simply threatening and trading.
Fully expect him to be killed by pod for some stupid reason and pod taking it all as his