Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I know there’s a bit of talk about Sam writing the book at the end. I have therefore decided that the only reason Davos is still alive is because he will be the one doing it at the end, misspelling every word about five times in the process.

I have to say that the most recent episode was one of the worst. 

Build up the villain to be the greatest threat for him to die in one of the worst ways. 

Luckily the guess of all the white walkers dying with the night king paid off...

Terrible episode. 

Build up the villain to be the greatest threat for him to die in one of the worst ways. 
Luckily the guess of all the white walkers dying with the night king paid off...
Terrible episode. 

It wasn’t a guess.

Jon killed a WW north of the Wall and the wights with him all died. Pretty safe to assume that killing the NK would kill everyone he turned.

3 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I was idiotic enough to browse Reddit about half an hour ago and I’m now fairly sure I’ve ruined tomorrow nights episode for myself. 

Did the same  but I was actively looking for them. At least you only spoiled the next episode for yourself and not the last two.

If correct the seethe is going to be glorious.

Edited by UpInTheAyr

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Did the same  but I was actively looking for them. At least you only spoiled the next episode for yourself and not the last two.

If correct the seethe is going to be glorious.

Pretty sure it’s just the spoilers for Episode 4 I’ve seen. Just curious but why did you go looking for them? After 8 seasons I would be willing to wait a couple more episodes to see how it ends. 

It wasn’t a guess.

Jon killed a WW north of the Wall and the wights with him all died. Pretty safe to assume that killing the NK would kill everyone he turned.

Whites ≠ White Walkers

Lucky guess.

Also the fact Arya got past the WW’s completely unnoticed was ridiculous as well.

Terrible episode. 
Broken promises

Sad [emoji22]

2 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Pretty sure it’s just the spoilers for Episode 4 I’ve seen. Just curious but why did you go looking for them? After 8 seasons I would be willing to wait a couple more episodes to see how it ends. 

Dunno really, think maybe cause I had read the books. Knowing what will happen doesn't really take any of the enjoyment away for me.

30 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Dunno really, think maybe cause I had read the books. Knowing what will happen doesn't really take any of the enjoyment away for me.

Made the mistake of saying to a couple of my friends that I think I know what happens in Ep 4 and they are badgering me to tell them but I’m not going to as I’m a bit raging at myself and would have liked the scenes to come as a surprise. Won’t be going on Reddit for the foreseeable either, as the c***s on there seem to take pleasure in posting spoilers. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

This tonight?

Partly, but mainly the last two. There's clips that have leaked for tonight's episode so they're def confirmed.The last two are just people posting spoilers but the problem is they're matching up to the spoilers they've posted for the first three episodes.

9 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Made the mistake of saying to a couple of my friends that I think I know what happens in Ep 4 and they are badgering me to tell them but I’m not going to as I’m a bit raging at myself and would have liked the scenes to come as a surprise. Won’t be going on Reddit for the foreseeable either, as the c***s on there seem to take pleasure in posting spoilers. 

Yeah, that's Freefolk. That's their sole purpose.