Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

If that's that for the White Walkers, it seems a bit of a waste of the very-cool-looking Night King.  As it was he just wandered around, marching ominously, before getting stabbed by a girl and dying. 

55 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I enjoyed Jons encounter with the dragon, the dragon was weakened and in a right state so maybe it didn’t have the firepower to destroy solid rock like it did before.

Aye, I guess that's a decent explanation.

6 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Aye, I guess that's a decent explanation.

You couldn't tell from the show, or at least I couldn't but in one of the making of docs they released to YouTube they said the dragon was weakened from the earlier fight because half its face was missing so the flames were escaping from the side as well and that it had also been blinded so it seemed to be reacting to the sound of Jon I guess.

That's another thing the show could have done a better job of letting the viewer know.

Just now, Rodhull said:

You couldn't tell from the show, or at least I couldn't but in one of the making of docs they released to YouTube they said the dragon was weakened from the earlier fight because half its face was missing so the flames were escaping from the side as well and that it had also been blinded so it seemed to be reacting to the sound of Jon I guess.

That's another thing the show could have done a better job of letting the viewer know.

Their hand has been forced in seriously shortening the series, so they're going to need to miss out a lot of important stuff.

11 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

When it was flailing about in the courtyard there was blue flames coming out of it's neck and it seemed to be struggling to maintain a proper....flow?  Burn? Ejaculation?  What would one call it?

On 4/29/2019 at 03:51, NewBornBairn said:

The lighting ruined it for me. That and the cheesy GoT theme tune during the fighting.

I actually found it to be one of the poorest episodes of the entire history of GOT. 

Too much of the same thing for me, endless "dead" swarming over everyone and it just became a little monotonous with virtually no dialogue in the entire episode.

36 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

When it was flailing about in the courtyard there was blue flames coming out of it's neck and it seemed to be struggling to maintain a proper....flow?  Burn? Ejaculation?  What would one call it?

Ah yeah sorry that part I could tell but the being blind and half its face being missing I completely overlooked presumably due to it being so dark and/or watching it at such an ungodly time of the morning.

I remember one of the dragons biting Viscerion pretty viciously at one point so presumably it was from that part of the fight.

3 minutes ago, Guts said:

Did the one Jon was on die? 

All we saw is it getting pretty torn up then crashing to teh ground.... if you want to know whether it's dead...

You should have watech the trailer for episode 4....

... cos he's flying about in it.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

The visual of the Rhaegal crash landing into the walls and going fucking ape in the courtyard was fucking tremendous.

This, and when all the bodies were falling over the shop as Jon ran through Winterfell, were deserving of a movie screen.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I thought it always had a hole in its neck since the Night King killed it, which is why its flames were blue instead of orange.

Spoiler

GAT_Sci_0104__art_r2.jpg

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

All we saw is it getting pretty torn up then crashing to teh ground.... if you want to know whether it's dead...

Hide contents

You should have watech the trailer for episode 4....

Reveal hidden contents

... cos he's flying about in it.

Ahh, I don't like watching trailers. I find they spoil films, shows etc.