Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

So the Nissa Nissa stuff was a red herring after all. I thought it was a near lock when Melisandre appeared at the beginning and said what she did.

Turns out the catspaw dagger was the most significant thing. Wonder if Bran anticipated that happening.

So the Nissa Nissa stuff was a red herring after all. I thought it was a near lock when Melisandre appeared at the beginning and said what she did.
Turns out the catspaw dagger was the most significant thing. Wonder if Bran anticipated that happening.

Aye I’m wondering if he knew and that’s why he gave her it in the last season.

Wow. OK, well I'm getting up to fix myself a drink. Send me your orders and I'll make sure everyone else gets what they need.

So, aye right. Who did we lose then? I counted...

Edd
Jorah
Lyanna
Melisandre
Brienne (Yes? No?)
Beric
Theon
Pretty much all the Dothrakis.
The blue eyed gits

If I kept track (and I'm not confident that I did) Jaime's still with us, right? Also, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Bran/The Three Eyed Raven, Jon, Dany, Gendry, Varys, Pod, Sam, Davos, The Hound and most importantly, Tormund. Did he have a line tonight btw?

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Wow. OK, well I'm getting up to fix myself a drink. Send me your orders and I'll make sure everyone else gets what they need.

Edd
Jorah
Lyanna
Melisandre
Brienne (Yes? No?)
Beric
Theon
The blue eyed gits

If I kept track (and I'm not confident that I did) Jaime's still with us, right? Also, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Bran/The Three Eyed Raven, Jon, Dany, Gendry, Varys, Pod, Sam, Davos, The Hound and most importantly, Tormund. Did he have a line tonight btw?

Double vodka and coke please. 

Plot armour: the episode. Undead vs. random mook? Swarming and overwhelming. Against named characters though and it was more akin to the undead vs. Ash Williams. Also so dark it was nigh on impossible to see a lot of the action.

Had some great points throughout too - Theon handled very well, nice moments between Tyrion and Sansa.

Spoiler

Really torn by that fucking ending. 8+ years of buildup... all those prophecies, the resurrections... for Azor Arya flying through the air and ending it in one fucking stab.

It nags at me that they're utterly unstoppable now. Arya is far too formidable - she can single handedly sort out Cersei, and they've still got a dragon in the arsenal!!

If Ghost is dead im going to be outright fucking furious.

If Cleganebowl happens and is satisfying, all is forgiven.

3 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Edd
Jorah
Lyanna
Melisandre
Brienne (Yes? No?)
Beric
Theon
The blue eyed gits

Think Brienne was okay with Jaime & Pod.

Also am I right in thinking Grey Worm survived? If so, why? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Edd
Jorah
Lyanna
Melisandre
Brienne (Yes? No?)
Beric
Theon
The blue eyed gits

Briene was standing with Jamie and Pod at the end I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Edd
Jorah
Lyanna
Melisandre
Brienne (Yes? No?)
Beric
Theon
The blue eyed gits

I thought Brienne made it, but it was so dark it was difficult to tell.

5 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

What did I just watch?

Also was it fucking dark, or is that just my tv.

Bit too dark, IMO.

6 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

What did I just watch?

Also was it fucking dark, or is that just my tv.

I didn't think it was too dark but I did feel like the sound was dipping at points, like there was a bit where Bran was talking and I thought the sound had dipped. 

2 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Also am I right in thinking Grey Worm survived? If so, why? :lol: 

Right, I forgot about him. Despite the sales pitch we were given about the Unsullied when Dany was first buying them, they really have been more than a bit underwhelming whenever they've been required to do their jobs, haven't they? Hope she kept the receipt.

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Right, I forgot about him. Despite the sales pitch we were given about the Unsullied when Dany was first buying them, they really have been more than a bit underwhelming whenever they've been required to do their jobs, haven't they? Hope she kept the receipt.

He shat it big time and left all his men out there to die.