Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I don't think it's going to be as simple as the allies regrouping and heading south. I think Dany is going to do something so damaging that she splits the group. I think this might be where one of the bigger deaths comes as well.
I also don't think all of her "allies" will stick around until the end of the battle as a result.
Yeah its not going to straight up beat this mob then onto the next mob.

In beating the dead, the idea of going for the throne is probably going to become irrelevant to some and everything will be up in the air, with Danys ambition driving her off the edemge maybe.

NO! Im honestly feeling like I'm on the edge of something quite terrible and almost too scared to admit how afraid I am of what's coming.

Funnily enough I’m the same, never really been nervous about a shows ending before.

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Wonder if the Night King could end up trapped in the Weirwoods? I doubt it, but it's something I've not thought about before.

I still think Melisandre appears tonight and plays the role of Nissa Nissa. There are just too many clues. It doesn't matter that it hasn't been mentioned in the show, they can obviously still use the idea, which is clearly important, to shock casual viewers.

They might have to burn the Weirwoods aswell to kill the Night King. There's a quote from one of Jon's chapters in A Storm of Swords: 'Burn these Weirwoods, and accept Winterfell as a gift of the Lord of Light...'

That, along with how his creation was shown and the symbol he leaves behind, is interesting.

Leaving large numbers of viewers utterly mystified.

How can she play the role of Nissa Nissa? The point of that character was that she was the beloved of Azor Ahai, otherwise what he did with the sword would make no sense and is something he could have done to anyone. Also what sword is to be used and who would take the role of Azor Ahai?

Also what are the clues?

Can't see it happening at all.

Edited by DA Baracus

15 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Hodor and Stannis white walkers tonight plz.

Still too soon!

What did happen to the corpses from the Bolton/Baratheon battle? Presumably they were all burned?

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Leaving large numbers of viewers utterly mystified.

How can she play the role of Nissa Nissa? The point of that character was that she was the beloved of Azor Ahai, otherwise what he did with the sword would make no sense and is something he could have done to anyone. Also what sword is to be used and who would take the role of Azor Ahai?

Also what are the clues?

Can't see it happening at all.

If that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.