Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I think it’s also worth remembering that there’s plenty of these poetic endings that could happen but given that it’s GOT I find it hard to believe that it’s going to happen.

There’s plenty of characters that are cannon fodder now. Ed, Jorah, Tormund being a few but I’ve a feeling there’s going to be an unexpected death tomorrow night.
Surely someone like Sansa? She can't even use a sword ffs [emoji23].

She could use my sword etc.
She could use my needle [emoji54].

Anywayyy. There is a case for most characters to be culled. The Brienne love triangle could be wiped. Jorrah, Greyworn, Theon, even Gendry. Tyrion, Jamie, Arya could all go but one of them will do in Cersei but to do that the Hound has to beat the Mountain so he has to survive ect.

He's about to snap up a bunch of new bosman signings, I have a horrible feeling he'll make it through somehow.
It depends on how mindfuckish the whole thing is about to get tbh. All these mad theories about gods and how there HAS to be a Night King and bla bla bla.

They could end uo going full "Lost" on us and you wont know who the f**k is alive......

49 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

He's about to snap up a bunch of new bosman signings

The Golden Company? The Dothraki? Everyone in Kings Landing?

49 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I have a horrible feeling he'll make it through somehow.

He better, they've been building him up  as the main villain for seven seasons.

Edited by UpInTheAyr

Logically, if the Night King wins at Winterfell, then what are we doing for the last three episodes? No one left to claim the throne, no dragons, no dragon glass, no heroes remain, the Night Kings army is bolstered by tens of thousands including Dothraki and Unsullied.....

I am fucking buzzing here to have my mind blown though....

Logically, if the Night King wins at Winterfell, then what are we doing for the last three episodes? No one left to claim the throne, no dragons, no dragon glass, no heroes remain, the Night Kings army is bolstered by tens of thousands including Dothraki and Unsullied.....

I am fucking buzzing here to have my mind blown though....
Well neither of us have had our mind blown by football the past fucking year so I'm with you.

The Night King dies at Winterfell, along with a f**k load of other characters.  

What's left of the Allies then regroup and head South, to take on the Axis (Cersei/Golden Company) in the Battle of Kings Landing.

Who sits on the Iron Throne? Fucked if I know...

ETA. 8 Hours and 28 minutes until showtime.

Edited by MONKMAN

I don't think it's going to be as simple as the allies regrouping and heading south. I think Dany is going to do something so damaging that she splits the group. I think this might be where one of the bigger deaths comes as well.

I also don't think all of her "allies" will stick around until the end of the battle as a result.

Wonder if the Night King could end up trapped in the Weirwoods? I doubt it, but it's something I've not thought about before.

I still think Melisandre appears tonight and plays the role of Nissa Nissa. There are just too many clues. It doesn't matter that it hasn't been mentioned in the show, they can obviously still use the idea, which is clearly important, to shock casual viewers.

They might have to burn the Weirwoods aswell to kill the Night King. There's a quote from one of Jon's chapters in A Storm of Swords: 'Burn these Weirwoods, and accept Winterfell as a gift of the Lord of Light...'

That, along with how his creation was shown and the symbol he leaves behind, is interesting.

Edited by Elixir