Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

He'll be dead by Tuesday. There's 2 things you can say about him now.

'welcome.

Absolutely not. The only suitable way for this to end is with Edd on the Iron Throne and Sam as his Hand.

Every other c**t dead.

11 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Absolutely not. The only suitable way for this to end is with Edd on the Iron Throne and Sam as his Hand.

Every other c**t dead.

That wouldn't be the worst possible ending.

11 hours ago, ftk said:

Babies are being pumped into all the leading ladies for the sequel out in a few years.

...and for episode 6, where they could show some of what happens after the dust settles as a teaser for the sequel or feature films to come.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

I can’t stop listening to Jenny’s song, something really beautiful about it.

Also I hate this waiting a week to watch the next episode, spent last night looking up every theory on the planet.

Not read back on all the posts so apologies if this has already been spoken about but what's the thoughts on Bran taking control of the Night Kings dragon either turning it against him or papping him somewhere for someone to finish the job?

Not read back on all the posts so apologies if this has already been spoken about but what's the thoughts on Bran taking control of the Night Kings dragon either turning it against him or papping him somewhere for someone to finish the job?

Bran is falling next week, Theon will put up a good fight protecting him only to be killed, Jon will arrive to protect Bran but be too late.

6 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Cant see it myself, Bran isnt even close to being stronger than the Night King in regards to stuff like that, did he not get pushed out a warg session simply by the Night Kings stare earlier on?

11 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

...and for episode 6, where they could show some of what happens after the dust settles as a teaser for the sequel or feature films to come.

Next show is a prequel set ten thousand years before GOT. They've already cast it and  think  filming might  have already started.

11 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Next show is a prequel set ten thousand years before GOT. They've already cast it and  think  filming might  have already started.

HBO also got other writers to pitch ideas. They'll want to be in the Game of Thrones business as long as possible.

Look at how AMC is treating Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

11 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

That's the time of the first men and the time of the Long Night.

Having just looked it up it's actually called The Long Night! Sounds like it will be quality!

As much as Martin has given the writers the broad vision of how this is to end, I wonder how much the commercial side will innfluence the ending and how we get there in order to maximise spin off potential. HBO would be made to let this go but ultimately that might lead to us getting a watered down finish

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

As much as Martin has given the writers the broad vision of how this is to end, I wonder how much the commercial side will innfluence the ending and how we get there in order to maximise spin off potential. HBO would be made to let this go but ultimately that might lead to us getting a watered down finish

We've already got a watered finish. The shortened  episode count for   the past two seasons. They  just seem to zip through things that before they would take time with,  like how characters can now fast travel to locations.

Bran is falling next week, Theon will put up a good fight protecting him only to be killed, Jon will arrive to protect Bran but be too late.
In all honesty if he does die then its his own fault for having theon protect him!!!!

Dont need to be able to see the furture to know what a horrible choice that was.

In all honesty if he does die then its his own fault for having theon protect him!!!!

Dont need to be able to see the furture to know what a horrible choice that was.

On 25/04/2019 at 15:10, Stellaboz said:

I am. I think she's bang hot but it was clearly a body double last time.

I thought that, but the most recent interview with her seems to suggest otherwise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1117938/Game-of-Thrones-Maisie-Williams-body-double-Arya-Stark-sex-scene-Gendry-GOT-watch-video/amp