13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:
Who will die in next weeks episode?
I'll say
Brienne
Grey Worm
One of the Starks
Beric

Theon and Jorah for me. Beric to die resurrecting Arya

Ah forgot about Jorah, he's a given IMO.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Could Jon be Lightbringer meaning Rhaegar was Azor Ahai all along?

Read that theory a few weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Principal Flutie said:

I know who Ed is, in the sense that I know he exists and what he looks like. I couldn't say another thing about him though.

He'll be dead by Tuesday. There's 2 things you can say about him now.

'welcome.

Seen some videos from the premiere and there's this person in them I don't really recognise, everyone else in them is still alive in the show, but the only person I think this could possibly be is dead. Will put the name in spoilers so people who don't want to know won't see. My basic question is, does anyone think this character could make a comeback, or have they just been randomly invited to the premiere for no real reason.

Spoiler

Mates think it is Shireen and from googling the actress now she does look quite similar. 

4 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Seen some videos from the premiere and there's this person in them I don't really recognise, everyone else in them is still alive in the show, but the only person I think this could possibly be is dead. Will put the name in spoilers so people who don't want to know won't see. My basic question is, does anyone think this character could make a comeback, or have they just been randomly invited to the premiere for no real reason.

Reveal hidden contents

Mates think it is Shireen and from googling the actress now she does look quite similar. 

The actors who played Ned Stark, Tywin, Joffrey, Ygritte, Margaery and others were there too. Think they tried to get as many of the old cast to attend as they could.

2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

The actors who played Ned Stark, Tywin, Joffrey, Ygritte, Margaery and others were there too. Think they tried to get as many of the old cast to attend as they could.

Seen that, just everyone that was featured in this particular video is alive, I'm probably reading way too much into it tbf, just seemed odd they'd feature him/her instead of other much bigger people.

10 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Seen that, just everyone that was featured in this particular video is alive, I'm probably reading way too much into it tbf, just seemed odd they'd feature him/her instead of other much bigger people.

I mean given the way that character left the show short of there being flashbacks or time travel I don't think there's any way they could come back at all. The reference to them in last week's episode is about all I can imagine their involvement being.

2 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Could Jon be Lightbringer meaning Rhaegar was Azor Ahai all along?

So he stuck his sword in Nissa Nissa\Lyana to bring forth Lightbringer which killed her? Why does the word "Reddit" spring to mind.

The Ghost of High Heart predicted the Prince that was Promised would come from the line of  line of Aerys and Rhaella Targaryen. Her friend, Jenny Of Oldstones is the Jenny in the song this week. She died at the fire of Summerhall on the day Rhaegar was born. 

Of all the competing claims for the prophesy it seem Aegon and Daenereys are the only two candidates left, other than the above. 

24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:
Not sure what you don't understand tbh.

Quite clearly the core concept. I thought Lightbringer was a Care Bear and Azor Ahai a Pakistani fast bowler.

Have you seen this TV show before last week?