Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

31 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

So this is a long shot, but here goes anyway.

Mind how Melisandre said that she would return to Westeros once more in Season 7? Well, I think she might come to Winterfell at the last minute with the 1000-man strong Army of the Red Priests from the Temple of Light in Volantis - it would also explain the whole thing about the Lord of Light with Beric and the Hound.

It's probably just wishful thinking, but it would be absolutely epic.

It would be strange if they don’t bring her back after saying that. She also told Arya that they would meet again when she took Gendry from the brotherhood without banners back in season 3 (I think).

Can only imagine if she does come back that it is for some quick sacrifice like you say.

Apparently the next episode will feature the longest battle sequence in film or tv history, even longer than lotr Helms Deep siege, and feature the most characters in an episode since the first one.

It's also directed by the same guy that did battle of the b*****ds and Hardhome.

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Apparently the next episode will feature the longest battle sequence in film or tv history, even longer than lotr Helms Deep siege, and feature the most characters in an episode since the first one.

It's also directed by the same guy that did battle of the b*****ds and Hardhome.

It can't be longer than Waterloo?

7 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Helms Deep scene was 40 minutes long, so that'll be over half the episode just the battle.

I'd be surprised if they make it as good as the LOTR sequence, though.

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Men who watch the greatest programme ever to grace television, also happen to have an outstanding taste in lager.

Hardly a surprise, is it?

The Breaking Bad thread is here m5.

Melisandre is still on Arya's list. She was also banished from the north and told she'd be executed should she return. But then Danaerys likes her.

Can't see her popping in though. Not sure what a load of Red Priests could add anyway. Thoros was a Red Priest and he got done in by the dead lads.

Edited by DA Baracus

Not surprised to see all the Tennents drinkers congregating in here.
I killed a giant when I was 10. Then I climbed right into bed with his wife. When she woke up, you know what she did? Gave me Tennents for three months. Thought I was her baby. That’s how I got so strong: Tennents Lager.

19 minutes ago, Swarley said:
18 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I killed a giant when I was 10. Then I climbed right into bed with his wife. When she woke up, you know what she did? Gave me Tennents for three months. Thought I was her baby. That’s how I got so strong: Tennents Lager.

tumblr_inline_pqcdg93p4A1r0idux_540.gif.34a9b73ed8afdbd753f1cd8069594e74.gif

22 minutes ago, Swarley said:
18 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thankfully, Ive no idea what any of this means. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Helms Deep scene was 40 minutes long, so that'll be over half the episode just the battle.

I'd be surprised if they make it as good as the LOTR sequence, though.

Think the remaining episodes are all 80 plus minutes so I could see it being longer than that. Took them three months to film apparently.