Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Hope so she's become a right boot. Sansa should offer her a square go for freedom of the north.

My prediction is her and Jon are both discussing Jons Heritage in the crypts post battle and she tries to eliminate him, being killed by Arya or Sansa

The Night King bypassing Winterfell and leading some of his army towards King's Landing could be on the cards too. Would certainly serve Cersci right after going back on her word.

This won’t happen as Bran explained that the Night King is after him and he always knows where Bran is.

Dany threatening to remove Tyrion as Hand is another callback to the Mad King who kept executing his Hands towards the end of his reign. Thought it was quite nicely done as was the scene with her and Sansa.

Sophie Turner's been my favourite actor this season so far. 

Am enjoying a full third of the final season moving at a fairly glacial pace. Big move from the boys. Even bigger if the White Walkers are done with in one episode.

1 hour ago, ajwffc said:

I think the crypts are safe as it has the same magic protecting it as the wall had. So as long as Bran has not entered them since he got back it safe down their.

Bit from the first book about a dream Jon had

5zt0sgfv2tt21.jpg

Great episode where the build up emotional resonance with the characters (highlights being anything with Tormund, Sansa and Theon, Brienne’s knighting, Arya and the hound) and also begin to tease out how the game could be played (Sansa and Danny’s discussion, Jon and Dany at the end). So in true GoT fashion we know best layed plans result in a beheading/ poisoning/ knifing/ etc... so I’m now thinking they are almost all going to die and the White Walkers will continue on South, probably a couple of randoms to survive with a Stark (so let’s got for Pod, Sam and Sansa).

If they do break the formula then my money is on Arya topping the Night King. Her being the resident Assassin and the White Walkers being a bit of an affront to death and probably the many faced God.

Great episode where the build up emotional resonance with the characters (highlights being anything with Tormund, Sansa and Theon, Brienne’s knighting, Arya and the hound) and also begin to tease out how the game could be played (Sansa and Danny’s discussion, Jon and Dany at the end). So in true GoT fashion we know best layed plans result in a beheading/ poisoning/ knifing/ etc... so I’m now thinking they are almost all going to die and the White Walkers will continue on South, probably a couple of randoms to survive with a Stark (so let’s got for Pod, Sam and Sansa).
If they do break the formula then my money is on Arya topping the Night King. Her being the resident Assassin and the White Walkers being a bit of an affront to death and probably the many faced God.
The Hound has to survive to take on the mountain. Or will Arya beat him for The Hound?

I’d imagine Cersei will be arrested for treason and will ask for a trial by combat. You would then have the opportunity for Cleganebowl.

I loved the episode it sets up multiple different ways for the next episode to go. I dare say there is going to be a lot of heart break next week or exquisite joy.

That level of fan service probably means a blood bath next week. Theon and Jorah look like the bookies favourites for the chop given their screen time there. That episode didn't do much for me but i did like Sansa and Theon. The rest of it was brought down by either duff dialouge or duff actors.

Anyway i'm hoping for a major twist. Evil Bran probably.

Next week is going to be wall to wall scenes. Really have no idea whats coming. Bit disappointed the battle plan didnt even make mention of mitigations in place for the dragon blue flaming the shit out of everyone.

Spewing at having to wait a wee tbh. Think it is the end for a lot of peripheral characters.