Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is he not meant to be before the families all come about, as such?

I've no idea of timelines of when the First Men split into "factions/families"

I hope they just leave it as it is, personally.

I'm just stealing what I hear from Talking Thrones, tbh. :lol:

The boy is extremely convincing.

I'm sure the Starks go back a very long way to before the first Long Night, though.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Night King better just be a weapon created out of a First Man by the Children.

If it's some such shite as him being a secret Targareyn/Stark or hes fucking Bran, I'll be disgusted.

In the books there is a very strong hint there is a link to the Starks and the Others. But the books are way darker and have much deeper plots than the TV show. 

I have my views (Sansa to win) but I do not think we are going full on Grimdark. 

Still no idea why it was ever a 'mystery' after that scene when Brann saw the Night King being created, but one of the writers confirms what I pretty much said further up;

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/04/21/the-game-of-thrones-night-king-spiral-mystery-has-officially-been-solved/amp/

As for the Night King himself, we saw him being 'created' in the aforementioned scene. He's not Aerys Targaryen, or indeed any Targaryen given that the Night King first came about thousands of years before the Targaryens fled to Westeros. The Night King is one of the First Men. I suppose this means one of the Westeros houses can be descended from him, but not sure that's of any importance or even relevance.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I know its a point of debate on here, but if a spoiler is forthcoming before it airs I am taking bodies

I don't think it’s even up for debate that if you discuss an episode before it has aired in the UK you are a c**t.

I know its a point of debate on here, but if a spoiler is forthcoming before it airs I am taking bodies

Form an orderly queue.

I’ve no issue with folk using spoiler tags but I don’t want to be scrolling down this thread and find something out before the episode airs.

I read a rundown of the episode and it was enough to ellicit an ooooft

I made the mistake of reading a few script leaks for the last season and immediately regretted it.

Having to wait 2 and a half hours to see the episode is a bit of a pain.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I made the mistake of reading a few script leaks for the last season and immediately regretted it.

Having to wait 2 and a half hours to see the episode is a bit of a pain.

I'm not too fussed about this episode . Episode 3 is where it'll all be at