Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Or.... Maybe the Night King controls Jon and has done all along.... Maybe Jon leads them all right into his hands.
Ooh ya fucker, that would be some ending. Does he have blue eyes? Like Tormund?

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Bran knows that Robert's Rebellion was built on a lie though, and he might fire in with some truth. Of course he might also mention that Jaime shoved him out the window.

Pretty much the only right anyone has to the throne is through arms/might. The Targaryens themselves were usurpers.

Also don't mention Dorne or Mereen. They, along with any associated characters, no longer exist. Daario? Who? You've made that name up.

Bran could go either way - he may do as above but equally he may stick up for Jaime and say he's changed. Tyrion will almost certainly bat for him, as will Brienne and Jon wants as many people on side as possible for the impending battle against the Nightking. Sansa will probably take her opportunity to undercut Dany too, which could set the Northern houses - who seem to trust her - even more against Dany. She obviously still has the unsullied and the dothraki (who must be raging that they've been brought into this shite against an army of the dead) and her dragons but she really needs the folk from Westeros on her side.

Just now, Swarley said:
15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Or.... Maybe the Night King controls Jon and has done all along.... Maybe Jon leads them all right into his hands.

Ooh ya fucker, that would be some ending. Does he have blue eyes? Like Tormund?

He does not, no.. but then neither did Benjen Stark and was under some strange children of the forest inspired spell too.

:huh:

What a strange, strange laddie you are. Is this outburst because I called you weirdo for walking about your office without shoes on? 
You're the strange one. If you can't grasp that it takes a long time to produce something such as this, you should really consider piping down.

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Where does the night king, white walkers and the army of the dead stay??? Or do they just cut about walking all the time?

The army don't need to rest given they're dead. Not sure how it works with the Walkers. They must have some sort of sustenance as they've grown old and aren't rotting, like the army is.

Its mental that every time you come up with a theory about what you think might be happening, you can google it and guranteed some virgin has done it to death, made a video about it the whole works.

Its impossible to have an original theory about this show. Its popularity will surely never be seen again.

7 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

They managed to produce all of the other seasons(all of which are longer) all within a year, its really not that wild a claim to suggest they could have had this series out this time last year, had they wanted to.

Consider piping down yourself.

It has taken GRRM 8 years and counting to write the second last book and there is no chance the last book will come out. I imagine the showrunners found writing a conclusion a bit more difficult than following the books. 

I am confident that if they can produce a battle scene like they did in Battle of the b*****ds, then the battle scenes in this series are going to be amazing.

This episode was needed to bring everything together from the last episode, get the army together at winterfel, get the iron banks army in kings landing, and continue to bring Jon and dany together. I have a feeling next week is going to be more of the same, as episode 3 is the long one and I am guessing shit will kick off then.

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The army don't need to rest given they're dead. Not sure how it works with the Walkers. They must have some sort of sustenance as they've grown old and aren't rotting, like the army is.

I like the army of white walkers myself.

And most of them possess better acting abilities than Emilia Clarke.

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its impossible to have an original theory about this show. Its popularity will surely never be seen again.

It was said on the radio this morning that this week's episode had already been viewed by 1/6th of the world's population.

Though I've watched it twice, so the figures are a little skewed. :P

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It seems a stonewall assumption from most that the Hollywood happy ending is not on the cards, but are we confident that the writers arent going to smfind a way to Hollywood it at least more than Martin intends?

The history of Westeros itself points towards some sort of happy ending, i.e. a defeat of the Night King and his lads, given it happened before.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

It was said on the radio this morning that this week's episode had already been viewed by 1/6th of the world's population.

Though I've watched it twice, so the figures are a little skewed. :P

This has to be bullshit along the lines of a billion people watching the Superbowl.

There is no way even 1/6th of the people in my work watched it never mind the planet.

Right, here's my leftfield predictions for the week (as mentioned elsewhere it's probably been done to death somewhere on the internet already).

Most of Westeros to fall to the White Walkers. Team Jon & Dany to retreat to Yara on the Iron Islands, Team Cercei & Euron to retreat to Dragonstone. Final solution ends up being that the White Walkers' power is linked to the Three Eyed Raven's. Kill Bran and the White Walkers die, and all along the White Walkers sole objective was just to kill the Three Eyed Raven by any means possible.

19 minutes ago, Spain said:

Right, here's my leftfield predictions for the week (as mentioned elsewhere it's probably been done to death somewhere on the internet already).

Most of Westeros to fall to the White Walkers. Team Jon & Dany to retreat to Yara on the Iron Islands, Team Cercei & Euron to retreat to Dragonstone. Final solution ends up being that the White Walkers' power is linked to the Three Eyed Raven's. Kill Bran and the White Walkers die, and all along the White Walkers sole objective was just to kill the Three Eyed Raven by any means possible.

Are they not meant to be linked to the Weirwood trees?

I'm sure it's something like the First Men started chopping them down so the Night King was created to protect them, but ended up going too far.